December 2nd Crowd Update

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by citywalk, Aug 21, 2008.

1. citywalk

citywalk New Member

Whos going early?

Who's booked there flight?

2. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hello :)

Im going on the 1st Dec and hoping to book my flight tonight or tomorrow..whoop.
    Its over £100 cheaper to fly the day before...What a barg!`

Oh and did you recieve the acceptance letter from Disney recently? As when i did they asked me send them the aknowledgement form which i havent got :-\

xx

3. citywalk

citywalk New Member

yeah that was a bit weird. ??? An acceptance letter from Disney 4 months after Id already said yes.

I emailed Michele (yummy) and she said the fax id sent was what they meant. However I have no idea if they got the fax or not. I will get my mum to re-fax it in work just to make sure.

1st december how much and where from?

Mines £240 outta Dublin on 2nd they dont fly on the 1st :-\. I live in Northern Ireland.

4. Rachel2310

Rachel2310 New Member

I also received that acceptance letter, was i ment too send something back!?

So far i think I'm the only person flying from Manchester on the 2nd. It seems a few people are going on the 1st of december. Hope you'll all be waiting for me at the airport... i bound too get lost!

Nearly 100 days!!!

5. xsamx

xsamx New Member

I wouldnt worry too much about the acceptance letter. I think it was the fax that Michele mentioned. Fax it again if your unsure about it but atleast it nice to know taht Michele would contact us asap if they thought something was up.

Its £195 flying from Gatwick (London) with british Airways. Not bad eh...

Dont worry we'll all be there to greet you! No one will get lost. Mind you id get lost in a small shopping centre hehe

Am so excited..want to go NOW!
    xxxxxxxxxx

6. citywalk

citywalk New Member

thanks sam il check it out

7. citywalk

citywalk New Member

:D £679 with ba

8. Elle

Elle New Member

Have you checked wth STA? They're generally cheapest, you should get it much cheaper than almost £700 anyway!

9. gregory26

gregory26 New Member

Im flying into Miami on the 29th and relaxing with some friends for 3 days before I start on the 2nd, only 99 days!!!!

10. Timitu

Timitu New Member

I land in Orlando at like 9:15am on the 2nd. My flight was pretty good but I am not going as far as you people from the UK. With gas on the rise flight prices will continue to rise so I got my ticket back in May. So it is pritty good. :)

(Yay for 100 more days... Did anyone not like the idea of staying an extra week at Disney? LOL. Second best news of the year in my eyes. :p It is great to hear from you all again.)

11. ccarter88

ccarter88 New Member

hey guys,

I am going out the 1st Dec. Flying BA glasgow to gatwick, gatwick to orlando!! I am so excited!! I can't wait!!

Anyone else flying out on that flight? (Bar Kirsty which I already know!)

xxxx

12. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hey Claire :)

Ive just booked my flight for the 1st December too ;D ;D I hope its the same time as yours and Kirstys...leaving Gatwick at 11.40 and arriving at 16.20 (I think).

Think were firends on facebook, but im really slack at the moment on there.Im always on here tho as i sneakily use it when im supposed to be working..naughty naughty.

Sorry Citywalkj to confuse you ???
    I booked my flight with STA travel online. It was £189 but then add charges on so i booked it for £224. Still quite cheap!

xxxx

13. ccarter88

ccarter88 New Member

hey sam,

yea thats the same one. I think Kirsty and I are booking our seats the night before to ensure we are beside eachother. So we could all do it the night before. Have a convo on msn to know where we are all sitting. Only if you wanted to pre book your seat that it!!

Yeh i thought I was gonna be a loner on the plane!! Just to pre warn you. i am quite emotional and hate goodbyes!! so will probs be in a state when i meet you's in london!!

xxxx

14. xsamx

xsamx New Member

Hey :D

Sounds like a pllan to me..Its nice to know we wont b sitting on our own...far too scary for my likeing....

DOnt worry about the state you'll b in..Ill will be exactly the same. Im really not good with goodybye.Plus I think my boyfriend will b at the airport too....I think it makes its so much harder when all your family come to say goodbye too.

So we can pull each other thru it..Maybe have a cry together hehe...

xxxx

15. ccarter88

ccarter88 New Member

i feel sorry for the person that i will be sitting next to on the plane from Glasgow to Gatwick!! i will be crying to myself!! people will think i am a loser!! heehee!! i probs will cry when i meet you and probs when we arrive at orlando!! i think that i will probs cry for like 2 days straight just cuz i will be over welmed by it all!! :'( I can't wait! I worked it out that it is 14weeks and 3 days!! Almost 3 months!! ahhhhhhhhhhh!!! so excited!!

xxxxx

16. xsamx

xsamx New Member

WOW ;) thats a lot of tears...Im going to be prepared. Maybe ill pack a years supply of Kleenex tissues... I think ill be teary on the way but once im there and busy ill be fine. Having said that ill probably act all tough when i meet you guys lol....Is it your first time away from home?
    Ive done the CP program so im kinda prepared about the bumps along the way.

xxxx

17. xsamx

xsamx New Member

P.S Now that you,ve said that im gonna have to work out how many sleeps that is until we leave...This is gonna take me forever........

18. citywalk

citywalk New Member

Ah how things are hotting up now. The excitement is really setting in!

Where are all you early flyers staying? Id rather go out a day or two early. But my sensible head says no ;D you'll need that money. Checked the Easyjet flight to LGW and it was £190 because i'm likely to have over 50kg of luggage with me!

19. citywalk

citywalk New Member

101 days 22 hours ;D

20. citywalk

citywalk New Member

Can we do a list of whos leaving and when?

ME! subject to change

December 2nd
    From - Dublin
    Airline - Aer lingus
    Time - ??? arrives about 4pm local