Departure 14th June ???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Nadine, Mar 15, 2005.

1. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Hello everybody! :D

My official day for departure is 14th of June. But I book a fly at 13th.
    Is anybody starting at the same day?
    I will work in the german pavillon/ food & beverage

Oh my god, it`s so exciting.

Only three months !!!  :) :) :)

Would be very happy about some mails!

Many kisses  ::)
    Nadine

2. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hello nadine ;D
    I am npot leaving same day as u ,thought i would say hello!! 8)

I arrive a week earlier than u,so i will be there when u arrive,hopefully to greet u. ;)
    i know its not that long to go now. :eek: 8) 8) :p

did u say u would be happy for males?as in men or mail as in messsagy things? ??? :D]

are u on the IP or the summer program. :)

Nice to meet u Nadine :D

3. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey nadine me and marie are leaving june 14th from manchester england.

cant wait to meet you!

xx

4. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

Hey Nadine....

I'm not arriving the same day as you either, but I also wanted to say hello!!!!

Actually, I arrive a week later on June 21st, so it's close.

Sandra :)

5. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Nadine!
    Welcome to the boards!
    So cool another June 14th person!
    As Linz said we're both going that day - you'll be in our arrival group!
    Marie
    xxx

6. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

Hey Nadine :) I'm arriving the same day as yourself, I look forward to meeting you!

7. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey Nadine!
    I'm also starting on the 14th of June, working in Canadian f&b. I'm flying out on the 12th because there is a direct flight from here that day. I'm so excited! In only 3 short months we'll be there. Can't wait to meet everybody!

Chelsea

8. Nadine

Nadine New Member

Hello everybody! :)

These mails are looking so wonderful! I`m soooooo happy !

What are you wearing in your pavillons? I have to take a dress-it calls "Dirndl" and it`s so terrible. I would never wear something like that at home but it`s the typical kind of Bavaria.
    Is there anyone who already knows more about our course of day after departure. I`ve heard something about "throw in" at the german discussion. I guess it`s an embarassing event for all new sweeties.
    Nooo, I don`t want to ! :-[

to all especially Chelsea: Did you book your flight on your own or do you take the flight of Disney. I book it by myself (because the Disney flight is more expensiv) but now I´m really uncertain whether I made the right decision.  ??? What do you think?

to Tinkerbell: No!  :D I would be happy for some mails-not males-! Okay, nice guys are always good to have.  ;)
    What means Ip or summer programm?

Many kisses to all
    Nadine :D

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi June 14th group!

Nadine - in the UK we dont get a choice we have to go on the disney flight. I heard the night we get there theres a throw in... then a day off then a day at disney uni, then a day at epcot... not sure though if thts right?

xxx

10. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

awww i cant wait! haha

I dont care what the plan is i just wannabe there!

michelle will have had her throw in by now!!

xx

11. Lady

Lady New Member

Hey June 14th guys!

Nadine in Canada we have to book our own flights and Disney has nothing to do with it. There is only one airline that flies direct and only on VERY limited days so I guess I just got lucky. I haven't even booked it yet becasue I haven't recieved by visa info and they tell you not to book until then in case your date changes or whatever.

Yeah my friend Jocelyn (Jossypoo on the boards!) just had her throw in last night as well and sent me pics of the commons and stuff. Seems very unreal that people we know are actually there! Oh well, in 3 months it will be us! And Marie, I think you're right about the 1st few days, from what I understand anyway!

Chelsea

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww wow chelsea u have pics from yesterday thats sooo cool

*wonders if she has pictures of casey......lol* i know i cant blieve ppl off here r there now: joss, michelle, casey, robb, matt..........

and hey nadine i arrive a week after you on june 21st for UK F&B, so i arrive same day as sandra, see u out there!

xxx

13. Lady

Lady New Member

casey hey... ;) . I'll have to tell herto keep her eyes open for him! She sent me pics from when she had just moved in an dhadn't met anybody yet. I'm sure she has pics from her throw in but I don't want to see them. As frightened as I am, I'm determined to keep it a surprise!!

Chelsea

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol chelsea u sound like me, i wana see pics from throw ins but i still want the suspense

yeah keep eyes open 4 casey hehe, ive spoken 2 him 2day he has arrived so its all good lol

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

Im ******** it bout the throw in!lol

but theres just something about the experience. i kinda want the complete experience and that involves being clueless! haha!

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz u know i feel the same as u hunny! but as u say its all part of the experience. and lucky u guys,,, ull get 2 c mine and e makin a prat of meself as usual lol, and with jet lag oooh ill b in a happy mood lol

xxx

17. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hehe looking frward to it!

xx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol twice in one day as well mate, what with the airport incident which is bound 2 happen, then the throw in, all good lol

xxx

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

haha shall be good!

xx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

4 u mayb my dear lol

xxx