Did you get it?!

Discussion in 'ICP Applicants Discussion' started by StevenC, Nov 26, 2009.

1. StevenC

StevenC New Member

I thought i'd start this topic in preparation for tomorrow's results hehe!

Fingers crossed!

Are you on ICP?!

2. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

OMG! you made me think that you got a reply when i saw the title. I got very excited. BOOOOOOO! lol

3. StevenC

StevenC New Member

haha im sorry =P good luck!

4. debbie593

debbie593 New Member

OMG same i thought you had already have an answer. Was gonna start screaming at the laptop. Haha.
    Fingers crossed for everyone!!
    Debbie

5. Sofi

Sofi Guest

me2! lol scared me soo much but are we sure its 2moz? im working 12-4 i duno whether to check before work cos if i dont get it il be depressed at work and miserable lol x

6. Tasha--x

Tasha--x Member

Oh my god.. This is all I've been thinking about all week :( Do you think we will definately find out tomorrow? Surely they know by now whos going and whos not.. I NEED to know its killing me haha good luck to everyone I'll be checking my mail all day :\ lol x

7. kandicombo

kandicombo New Member

I'm preparing myself for the worst :( x

8. Ophelia

Ophelia New Member

I wouldnt really count on hearing from them tomorrow....first time when they said they would let us know about the telephone interviews in 2 weeks it took them ages too...
    ...would be awesome tho...dont know what I'll do if I dont get in... :-\

9. I'm holding out hope for finding out tomorrow, because the whole telephone interview delay was due to a new system being introduced, i found this out after discussing it with YummyJobs, once this was implemented the scheduled times returned to normal, they promised a two week wait to find out the result of the phone interview, i got my successful email exactly two weeks almost to the time of my interview, so i think them stating the wait will be till Friday, may actually be the case. The two Disney execs actually made the decision on the day as to who was accepted, YummyJobs just need to slot the accepted candidates into viable dates. So Friday could be a go. Hopefully....

10. debbie593

debbie593 New Member

I didnt realise they made a decision on the same day as the interviews. So maybe we will get it on time
    Debbie

11. At the very top of the application that was handed in on the day, there was a section to circle - Accept or decline :)

12. mogs

mogs New Member

Wow reading this has given me butterflies. Im so nervous about finding out.

I heard that they tell you that you are accepted by phone and declined by email is this always the case?

Good luck to everyone ;)

13. jdavies

jdavies New Member

Im sure that they let u know by email then if accepted they ring you a few weeks later. i am so nervous i have been trying not to think about it all week but it has all i can think about and im trying to prepare for the worst.
    good luck everyone :)

14. Yummy Jobs said at the interview, they will e-mail you either with an accepted or declined decision on Friday 27th November. No phone calls!

15. fleur_charms

fleur_charms New Member

Tbf, they don't seem to be good with deadlines. I honestly don't think we'll hear today x

16. StevenC

StevenC New Member

they've told virtually everyone that it will be today from what iv heard, so it will look very unprofessional on their behalf if it isnt.

i hope it get it soooo much. im so nervous/excited. my stomach is flipping.

ill be so devastated if i dont get on it... ill email them and BEG!!!!!!!!

17. Well good luck to you all. I guess we'll know in less than 24 hours!

18. omgmeve

omgmeve New Member

I'm not sure you'll all know tomorrow. It's Thanksgiving and I got an auto-response to my email to Kristen saying she won't be in office until Monday.

19. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

ahhh i nearly had a heart attack when i saw this thread! I hope hope hope we hear today, another weekend of not knowing would be so frustrating! good luck everyone!!!

20. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

I know its prob still too early but i wanted to check just incase. oh well i have to wait till 6 to check now. Its going to be a long day.