DISCOUNT ON TREK AMERICA TOURS

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by TalkingDug, Mar 15, 2010.

1. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hi guys, I am an ex-disney ICP, having completed programs in the summers of 07 and 08.

I know that lots of you are probably planning on doing some travelling after your program ends, I recommend doing a Trek America tour. These tours are a great way of meeting a likeminded group of people and seeing the sights of the USA, Canada, Alaska and Mexico.

There are over 50 camping and lodging tours to choose from, from 3 days to 9 weeks in length. I've done one of the tours and it was an amazing experience! From big city tours to the wonders of the north american national parks, I'm sure you will find something to suit you!

I am working as a brand ambassador for Trek America and can offer you 5% off any tour. Just send me a message and I will send you a unique code to use when you book.

Check out www.trekamerica.co.uk for info about the amazing tours they offer.

Cheers!

2. Sofi

Sofi Guest

i'm actually really interested in one of these tours but if ur coming straight from icp, what are you supposed to do with ur suitcase and laptop? :S x

3. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hey Sofi, I went straight from icp with two friends who had their laptops with them, and we each had a pretty large suitcase but this is no prob as there is lots of room in the trek trailer to store them during the journey.

I did a week long tour called Western Wonder, it was amazing.

4. Sofi

Sofi Guest

really should i contact them about it? cos i really wanna do the nyc around niagra, washington - 'Best of the East' tour.

I thought i was just pure camping tho so isn't there a chance ur laptop could get damaged? and i'd have no camping clothese lol x

5. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

The laptops were kept safe and dry in the trek van, so don't worry about that! I took a sleeping bag with me but you can always buy one from Walmart while you're in Florida. To be honest, you won't need many extra clothes or stuff for the trek, just a pair of strong shoes and a warm jumper/hoody are necessary besides all the clothes you will be taking for your icp anyway.

6. Sofi

Sofi Guest

cool, awesome i'll deffo look into it :) x

7. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Just thought I'd re-start this topic, in case anyone is considering doing a tour after your program ends. If you have any questions, please send me a message and I can still get you 5% discount on any Trek America Tour.

8. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hi, anyone interested in doing a trek america tour?

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I am, i am going to do the Southern Sun over the summer. But i also am an ex-ICP Cast Member :D Give me a chance to to see across the USA outside of Florida

10. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member

Hey. Anyone interested in getting discount on a trek america tour?

11. pkomega

pkomega New Member

Hey. Sounds cool

I think I will be going with the mini-trip since I have not much time before going back
    Thanks for recommendation :D what should I do to have a discount?

12. TalkingDug

TalkingDug Member