Disney Blogs

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by xxlora_182xx, Oct 5, 2007.

1. xxlora_182xx

xxlora_182xx New Member

I no theres so many threads about this, but thought id start a new one!
    im going in less than 2 months and i wonder if theres any new disney blogs going about
    as i would love to read them as it gets me excited!!
    x

2. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I'm doing one when I go out there in September. I've only got one post about the interview process so far though obviously. It's http://jamesdisneyblog.blogspot.com/

Hope you enjoy the first chapter of a new story :)

James

3. Ayaya

Ayaya New Member

4. lucy_corfu

lucy_corfu New Member

lol james just read your blog!! its amazing, love the pics of the waiting outside the attraction office. very good indeed! its made me very excited now. xx

5. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

lol Thanks ;D :D :)

James

6. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

i got 2 disney blogs from my 2 disney programs! if anyone wants the links then message me :p

7. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Lol James - thats brilliant!

X

8. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

lol thanks again ;D :D My head is getting bigger ::) :p

James ;)

9. cowza

cowza New Member

Wikid blog James mate! I took a camera but didn't have the guts to take it the Disney interview. I wish I did tho... so I could relive the 'Narnia' room and proove it's real. And the trophy cabinet... and the wall plaques... the Jack Sparrow stand up... the randomly placed 'Kill Bill' standup... the ratatouille sign... 'Mickey's cafe'... no wonder I didn't talk much really. Was too astonished by the decor to realise there were real people around haha.

Argh! Surely the Disney company has got to be the coolest office to work in ever?!

Ben

P.S Delightful yet slightly cringe worthy... high school musical music in the lifts hahaha

10. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Lol it is such a cool place!

I just loved the Mickey in the glass cabinet in the reception!!

XxX

11. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Oki - So I've decided to start one as well haha!!

Not much to say at the mo but u can have a read if u want!!

www.freewebs.com/clairey2302

X

12. cowza

cowza New Member

That's awesome Clairey! Can I ask what the visa escapade in February was? I just know before the week is out I'll have started a blog of my own now haha. Damn you *bloggers* haha.

I'm gonna try and hold out a whiel tho... I'm going in January but I'm sure the trip to the american embassy will be an exciting tale to write about before that haha. Perhaps I will start it then.

Ben

13. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Lol, where do I start?? Well I applied for the Seasonal Program which is for 6 months and was due to start in May. Apprently a new thing Disney were trying out therefore had to apply for a new kind of visa. SO, I went for an interview in london, everything went great and I waited and waited and waited for 9 WEEKS lol!! To be told Disney were too late in applying for these visas and none of us got the job. So, quite an escapade lol.

Yeh I cant wait to write about my trip to the embassy lol!!

X

14. PrincessPurple

PrincessPurple New Member

Haha the best part of that day was the HSM music in the lifts, i was uber impressed by that! hehe

15. cowza

cowza New Member

That seems a bit silly! And then they made you go to another interview for the cultural programme? As cool as the Disney offices are in London I would have offered you a position out of courtesy rather than make you go there again...

16. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

Aww thank u lol.

Well they said I had to go for another interview because they would be asking different questions, which would be fair enough if they had actually asked me different questions lol...

But hey I had a great day - it was all worth it!!

X

17. cowza

cowza New Member

18. keira

keira New Member

i love the way this blog is set up. it's so easy to follow and loads of photos! just what i like to see

19. VickiG

VickiG New Member

20. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Hehe, it's not completed yet! I have a month missing.... and I can't remember what I did! Ah well, I shall update it in time. It's so sad, this time last year, my Disney ID expired.