Disney Bridal!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by ~Disney_Princess~, Mar 23, 2008.

1. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I found this site through the Disney website. It's for Disney's Fairy Tale Weddings Bridal Collection which is a line of wedding gowns inspired Disney Princesses ;D So all you girls who have ever dreamed of being a princess (and I know you have ;)) check out this site:

http://www.disneybridal.com/

...now all I need is a prince *sigh* :D

2. Elle

Elle New Member

Some of those are seriously beautiful! I might just buy one for doing the cleaning in! lol

3. ~Disney_Princess~

I know me too haha now I have a reason to get married lol. I wonder how much they are though :eek:

4. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Probably like £5000 at least!! Ughhhh!!

5. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Wow, those dresses are gorgeous. I love the "Maiden" dresses too! SOOOO pretty!

6. BeautifulBelle

Ahh they're so gorgeous!!

I love the first Cinderella dress ;) That's what I imagine myself wearing if I ever get married!

7. ~Disney_Princess~

yeah that Cinderella one is my fav too! the strapless one right? from the fall collection.

8. BeautifulBelle

YEAH!! Haha!

Ahh we have such great taste ;)

9. BeautifulBelle

Oh and I found this, so it's not $5000 like I said!

"Kelly's gowns, which debuted on a New York catwalk on Sunday, range in price from $1,500 to $3,000, below couture prices but above the average wedding dress price of $1,000."

That's talking about the Disney wedding dresses, just in case you didn't catch on haha ;)

10. ~Disney_Princess~

ooo good find ;D it's not like i'm in the market for a wedding dress though lol ;)
    that would be so cool if someone had a fairy tale themed wedding. that's something i'dd do :D

11. BeautifulBelle

Ooh totally, I would do that too. Apparently there's alot of fairytale weddings that happen at WDW.

12. ~Disney_Princess~

yeah when i was in Disney Land there were special wedding areas in some of the hotels and there were couples with bride and groom mickey ears :D

13. BriarRose

BriarRose New Member

Omgoshh, I want the Sleeping Beauty one!

14. BeautifulBelle

Which sleeping beauty one?

15. Elle

Elle New Member

I'm so buying one of these for my wedding! $3000 is like £1500 which is a very reasonable price for a wedding dress, especially as beautiful as this! Yay!

16. BeautifulBelle

Yep! Definitely!

17. ~Disney_Princess~

My favorite sleeping beauty dresses are the first 2 spring styles.
    Is anyone seriously getting married or could be soon? ;)

18. BeautifulBelle

And if you are... can we come?! :D

19. Kevus

Kevus New Member

ah the dresses are nice but if wore one i dont think i'll be getting married

20. DisneyDreamer85

DisneyDreamer85 New Member

The last time I went to Disney World, we saw a couple getting married at the wedding pavilion at the Grand Floridian hotel.
    it was beautiful!
    There was everything from a balloon arch to beautiful flowers and everything! It just seemed so magical and romantic! Very cool!
    And how cute would it be to get married and have the castle as your back drop?
    My cousin already bought my a box of Mickey and Minnie invitations...
    Even if I never get married, I'll always have them as a keepsake! ha ha