Disney Fantasy!

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by nicki1404, Nov 21, 2011.

1. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

The other thread is getting super busy, thought id make a separate thread for anyone going to work on the fantasy! Im going to be in Merch, doing BBB and pirates league! Leave for Orlando 14th Jan!!

2. EGGFACE

EGGFACE New Member

DITTO ^_^

3. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Hey :)
    I have been offered a position on the Fantasy in Food & Bev! My e-mail confirms that i'll be starting in January but the exact date will be confirmed closer to the time! I'm so excited to be a part of the launch and everything, its going to be amazing!!

Are you guys flying out to Germany to start training??

4. EGGFACE

EGGFACE New Member

daveinwonderland - me and nicki weirdly both have the same starting schedual which is pretty awesome! flying out to flroida first to train in bibbidi bobbidi boutique for a couple days, then shore side training, then for some reason were headed onto the dream for a cruise to train, then back to the boutique THEN were flying out to germany to go on the fantasy :) so will proably see you in germany on the boat :D
    ITS GONA BE SO MUCH FUN!!!! :D x

5. KirstyJayne

KirstyJayne New Member

I found out today im joining the... Disney Fantasy!! Heehee, so excited!!

My email says I fly on the 4th Feb and embark the ship on the 5th Feb, so I guess we will all be joining around these dates! Im a YA Counselor!

xoxox

6. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

YAY!!!! so exciting!! :D
    we are going to florida first for a few weeks, training in wdw and on the dream for a week then flying to germany for the 3rd! Its going to be a crazy few days with everyone arriving on board! :D

7. Fettes girl

Fettes girl New Member

Rest well now, people, before you get thrown into all the hard work. It's ramping up over here in Papenburg right now, once there were 20 of us, now 150! Just remember to bring a rain jacket, and then flip flops for the Caribbean!

8. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

wow! what are you doing over there at the moment! Cant wait to get stuck in! and yes i finish working at disney store xmas eve, so i have 3 weeks off to rest and enjoy home before the madness starts! :) X

9. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

nicki1404 im exactly the same ;D except my last day at the Disney Store is just before new years eve! Getting so excited to get out to Germany and start now!!

Fettes girl - Do we get any sort of uniform jacket/fleece or coat given to us when we arrive at the ship?? Because i had a friend who opened the Disney Dream, and he said they all got these really cool " Disney Dream Opening Team" jackets/fleeces??

:D

10. Fettes girl

Fettes girl New Member

Gosh you're all working at the Disney Store? Crazy busy I'm guessing right now!
    Hmm F&B, I'm not sure, you should get an outside jacket since it's going to be cold in Germany then (actually not too bad right now surprisingly, just rainy!), although since there are no Guests until later, you may well just be loading. No word on if there is a DF jacket going to be produced, I would bring a light one with you, since you'll only need it for the beginning then it's the hot Caribbean weather.
    The BBB will be new to the Cruise Line, but it's taking shape nicely and will be fab to see it in operation with all those princesses (and pirates) onboard. Have fun in Orlando training, then you can test-drive it on me!

11. mreman2001uk

mreman2001uk New Member

hey guys, names alex and i join the disney fantasy in febuary, im youth entertainment host mega exited bout it though little gutted i dont get to go to orlando lol

12. nicki1404

nicki1404 New Member

hey alex! are u on facebook!? i know couple of people that are YA on fantasy!
    Its going to be such an adventure! and u will get to go to orlando dont worry! just after germany! i have to travel such a lot to start with not sure if ill be coming or going! Fantasy opening team are gonna rock!! :) X

13. beautifugly

beautifugly New Member

Hello lovely people, my names Claire, im working as a waitress on the fantasy, flying to Germany on Feb 1st from Manchester any one else ?? xxx

14. lozzabean

lozzabean New Member

Beautifugly- I'm flying out to Bremerhaven Jan 31st from Heathrow to join the Fantasy as a waitress. I'm just a teeny tiny bit nervous.

15. Lady Mo

Lady Mo New Member

Lozzabean!!! we have the same flight date! are you flying to amsterdam first?
    Im Mo, Im from Manchester and I'm a waitress =]