DISNEY HEADQURTERS!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by emma, Jan 10, 2005.

1. emma

emma New Member

ok, so since there seems to be a MASSIVe loss of interest in this forum i thought id open a new opic...granted its something i kinda wanna know but hey its fresh for ppl to answer...can anyone give me the exact address of the disney headquarters??? im going to london for my 18th in a few weeks and thought i would just have a mosy round hammersmith and save myself time in february on getting lost! lol any help will be great thanks!!! c'mon febs so soon! x xx emma

2. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Queen Caroline Street, Hammersmith...according to the map of the hotel where I intend to stay next month, the hotel is opposite the building and the tube station is just around the corner on the same side as the offices.....does that make sense??

Here's the map....
    http://www.accorhotels.com/accorhotels/gif/0737a00.gif

there's a London Underground symbol just to the left of where they indicate the hotel is and I think the offices are just next to that symbol on the right of the square bit around it!!

Congratulations if you can understand that!!

anyone bought an outfit yet?! I got mine, bargain price from H&M (great place for good priced/good quality suits!! :D)...can't wait to wear it! :D

Ellen xxx

3. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

I think from what I remember its a fairly big glass panelled building. It doesn't really look like Disney until you look closer (no massive signs outside or anything) but it is definitely literally opposite the novotel. (We went to see it on a DDO once ;))
    I have a suit from last year that I think I'm going to wear, but I need a shirt or something to go underneath it ;D
    Charlotte x

4. emma

emma New Member

thanks charlotte...ellens sent me a map too! omg i will look so dorky standing outside it mesmorised for mo apparent reason lol! what a way to spend my birthday!!! hahah! i need to buy a suit yet...its my first one!!! its my first interview ever actully....humm i hope that boosts evry1 elses confidence at least u guys have practice! lol

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah if u go on www.multimap.com and type in queen caroline st, hammersmith ull get a pic up with the novotel on which is more or less opposite.

ull tell its disney as me, michelle & dan did when we walked past & could see mickey, me & dan got rather excited haha

xxxx

6. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Oooooooooooooo, Im so excited for you all!!!  ;D :D

Im sure I'll say this again before the interview, but GOOD LUCK to everyone one who is attending, I so wish I could join all of you, but it was not to be  :'( (there seems to be quite a lot from on here!!)

Still trying to get a new job, but its proving quite difficult straight after christmas.  There is lots going on in the Dockyard this year what with the fesitval of the sea and Trafalga and everthing so I'm gonna write to them see whats around.

Kerry ;D

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I know kerry u shud b there with them all

but good luck with it all kerry the job etc :) i'm sure u'll find somethin really soon. I just know it :)

xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

its easy to find. i was panicing(my first int was in london in the days before scottish ints)but its really easy and i was kicking myself for stressing when i saw where it was. you come out of the side door of the novotel, turn left and walk for less that a minute its right in front of you. a big glass building, which, if look close enough has a wee picture of mickey on it. honest guys, nothing to worry about.

9. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Like the guys said - the offices are really easy to find!!!

When you walk out of the tube youll actually be walking by them for a while befoire you realise!!

The buliding isnt blatantly Disney but theres loads of tlittle discreet touches so youll know it clearly is!!!

Sara - do you remember when we in dans room in the novotel trying to establish if we could see the offices from there or not - god we were so excited werent we!!!

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha yeah all of us pressed against the window, "michelle is it that building there?" and u were like we'll see if when we go downstairs and me and dan was like :eek: woooow. haha. my mate sarah bless her, she had an experience, always asks me how u guys r bless her :)

xxx

11. Tinks

Tinks New Member

Aww thanks Sara!! ;D

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

no probs kerry :)

xxx

13. DisneyMichelle

Say hi to Sarah for me!! Is she gonna be coming out to visit you do you think - would be cool to see her again!!! Although it would be quite expensive!!

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

hehe am talkin 2 her now and she says hey, congrats on gettin the job she knew u'd get it, and yeah she's comin 2 c me :) what that girl won't do 2 c me i don't know haha. im seein her on weds cos shes comin back down from leeds 2 go 2 our returners meeting at alton towers, will be all good! plus she'll get me all geared up for my neutral platonic dinner & drink with my x haha now thats a joke n a half!

xxx

15. DisneyMichelle

Thats cool about sarah - will be nice to see her again!!

Good luck with your dinner with your ex!! Hope it all goes well and he doesnt act like a rubbish bloke!!

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha well mate i know that he already is but its kinda sumit i need 2 do, kinda draw a line under that part of me life etc, prove im clearin the slate b4 goin off 2 florida etc. will b hard but gota do it! so that shall sure b interestin wednesday evenin!

xxx

17. Marie

Marie Guest

Awww Sara good luck for Wednesday. Exes what are they like? my ex boyf sent me an invite to his birthday today - dunno why he thinks id want to go celebrate with him and his new gf and their friends. Still i guess its good we still speak.
    Hope ur meal goes well anyway, just remind urself its his loss and ur gonna meet so many hotties in Florida!

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks marie. im not seein him 2day now, long long loooooong story. but instead hes pesterin me at all hours.

*just ask michelle she knows all about it!!*