Disney Music

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by angeljenn3, Mar 27, 2008.

1. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

Hey everyone, if you're looking to listen to Disney tunes you can listen to Disney Radio: http://www.wdwinfo.com/disradio/#
    I'm finding it very entertaining and an excellent way to get excited about Disney!

2. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

3. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

hehe i'm glad to know i'm not the only one who likes disney music lol...and not just music from the movies, i love the high school musical 1/2 soundtracks, and Hannah Montana/Miley Cyrus ;D

4. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

There loads of torrents on www.mousebits.com

Got loads of stuff from the parks. ;D

5. TinkTingeling

TinkTingeling New Member

I think it's a bit hard to find stuff on that site, but I've found almost all the disney music I've wanted on limewire...

6. Kevus

Kevus New Member

i once was walking around Epcot listening to illuminations when a Cast Member mentions that the park has its own theme music, i took out my ipod and said yeah but illuminations is so much better.
    does anywhere have like the music to the countries in the world showcase

7. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

8. jimbolico

jimbolico New Member

wow thanks, i didn't know about these disney music online, i only knew about radio disney and since i am from mexico i can't listen it online, only in my job 'cuz we have siruis,
    So now i can listen disney music in my house Thanks!

9. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

Ha ha just bought my iPod on Saturday and theres about 60 inside the magic podcasts on there lol. New one is out today (monday) in the UK people :D

10. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

ITM is awesome!

It made me famous (check out show 62 :p for a special Jungle Cruise)

11. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

COOL
    I'll have to check it out!!
    Is it a video or just a normal podcast?

12. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

COOL!
    I just listened to it.
    You are famous!

13. DisneyGibbs

It's just a normal podcast...though some shows do have videos that go with them.

Do you like my very strange American accent? Haha... I got away with that for months... no one would believe I was English!

14. BeautifulBelle

BeautifulBelle New Member

Omg do you like adapt an American accent then? :eek:

15. DisneyGibbs

Haha no..... I just found it easier to spiel at the jungle with an accent... and at the bakery it was just natural :| I don't know why LOL

Then I used my British accent and everyone thought it was fake :-X

16. Kevus

Kevus New Member

im listening to all of these and id love to do something like that... oh if only

17. Kevus

Kevus New Member

Louisa, your trip is awesome last time i was on the jungle cruise the guy was boring and so monotone but your show is brilliant its so funny and full of humour! it was so entertaining

18. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I had a listen too... it is amazing :)

19. Kevus

Kevus New Member

would it not be awesome to have a set podcasts for the cast members or international recruiting providing advice, tips, stories, interviews, discounts upcoming events. hmmm *cogs whir*

20. SteffieDavis

SteffieDavis New Member

hehe louisa you made me laugh. A lot.