disney package

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by malsywals, Jun 5, 2005.

1. malsywals

malsywals New Member

how many months before we go do we get our packages?
    i'm leaving in december, but i want my package now! i'm so excited for it!
    cheers,
    mallory

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Mallory! I leave next week and i got mine in march.i think the sept lot got theres a few weeks ago so hopefully u wont have to wait too long.
    Hope u get it soon, it def feels more real once u get the disney pack!
    xxx

3. claracampi

claracampi New Member

Hi Mallory!
    Disney package isn't anything special, just letters for you, Disney stickers for you and your baggage and 2 booklets (I hate de Disney Look's one, they are sooooo strict!!)
    Don't worry, it arrive 3 months before your departure ;D
    Bye
    Clara

4. helen

helen New Member

Hey Mallory,

I'm going out there in Dec and I got my pack about 2wks ago, but I'm from the U.K
    I don't think that will make much of a difference tho.
    Like clare said it's not that much you get just a fe letters and things
    I'm sure it will be with you soon

Helen x

5. emma

emma New Member

how cheesy r the ppl in that book? they have fake smiles lol

6. malsywals

malsywals New Member

it doesn't matter that you guys say it's only a few papers and booklets, i love that kind of stuff! and as they say, once i get it, i'll definatly feel like i'm going, it won't be a dream, it's reality!
    cheers,
    mallory

7. cheerAli@Disney!

cheerAli@Disney! New Member

Hey Mallory,
    I too am anxiously awaiting for the Disney package to come :D I know once I get it is definate that I am going to disney! Since we are going down the same time we should keep in touch and tell each other we get our packages :D I'll add you to my MSN ;)
    Ali

8. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Hey everyone,

For us Canadians leaving in December, Eric mentioned something about not getting the package until Fall. I can't wait for my package either! For some reason, having something in your hand (like a letter or booklet) that says your actually going would make it so much more real! :)

Mel

9. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

emma we must addopt the fake smile routine if we are to work in disney lol ;D

10. OttawaChikky

OttawaChikky New Member

Hey Mallory,

Us girls leaving in september still havnt recieved our packages yet. :(
    I dont feel like im going yet.....i want my package.....only 2 months and a bit left.
    I hope your having a good summer so far!

Sheena

11. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

as soon as u get it sheena it feels more real ;D

12. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

im getting mine in mid-July!!! just cant wait :D

13. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

it seems like ages ago that i got myn lol ;D

14. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

lol yea i noticed!!! like almost all brit ppl got theirs ages ago.. and i duno why i never got it!!!! lol..
    i thought they missed me on the list or somethin! lol.. so what exactly do you get in the package?? the luggage tags, disney look book, some documents and wat else???

15. tiggercharlotte

tiggercharlotte New Member

That's about it really- copies of stuff you will sign when you get there, and the luggage tags and stickers, and look book. Is quite cool though ;D
    Charlotte x

16. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i liked the bit in the middle that was attacched - all about rules etc, thought it was really cute ;D

17. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

;D lol.. thanks!!! i cant wait to actually have it on my hands!! (tho, deal with the documents part would be the pain in the a$$) ::)

18. Mandy_W

Mandy_W New Member

i got my package today

19. Sheridan

Sheridan New Member

Hey all! Ill be there Dec 6, and still havent gotten the pkg either!! I cant wait for it, like everyone has said..its the principle, and just becomes more real when u get ur pkg!!!

20. JoRdAnA

JoRdAnA New Member

Mandy

where are you from??