Disney rides on ebay

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by stu_uk, Nov 21, 2004.

1. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

2. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

hehe, thats so funny.. Can't think what i'd do with it! I guess if you had kids and a big garden they'd enjoy sitting on it and playing (even if it could never actually go anywhere!)

3. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

4. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

it sold for 4,250$$$$

why would you buy that!!

xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz i'd love one of them, well somethin that was part of disney would b cool 2 have!

xxx

6. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

coool wow...wish i had some spare change!!!hhhmmm thinking were i could put it!! ;D ;Dyeah it would take up all my box of a room in halls ;D ;D

xx

7. emma

emma New Member

i finally got one those aerial toppers for my car!!!! ive always wanted one....and i cud never find one on ebay...but ok heres the naughty thing!!!.....my firnd took it off a mini cooper! now if id have known i would hev NEVER given her consent of course!!!! gues they realy love me....jesus no wonder ppl say scousers are theives :-[ IT WASNT ME!!!

8. stu_uk

stu_uk New Member

my sister has had 2 disney ariel things stolen from the ariel of her car ! :eek: her car isn't a mini though! ;)
    :-X

9. emma

emma New Member

see im a step ahead of the game! i had tied mine with red ribbon to my rear view mirror!! no1s gettin that babay!

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

aww emma!!!! How could you accept that? :eek: I have a union jack mickey ears on my car airiel! never had mine stolen but my mum had a plain black one stolen of hers and a union jack one too that I gave her to replace her others! but at least you've got one now! lol ;D