Disney Songs

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, May 21, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

There are so many different Disney songs and they're all amazing. But what would be your favourite?

Mines would probably have to be "Belle" from Beauty and the Beast for classics and "That's How you Know" from Enchanted for a more modern song.

2. I love all of the songs but I do like King Alle from Aladdin and Be Prepared from Lion King but I do hate choosing :(

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye, i love all disney music but i do have distinct ones i listen to a lot. A love the music from the lion king Hakunna Matata

4. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

It's impossible for me to choose... each song has a different meaning to be. BUT if I had to choose one, it would be Part of Your World because The Little Mermaid isn't just about family and good versus evil, it's a film that shows even the biggest dreams can come true, and that song captures that.

5. Disney_Geek

Disney_Geek Member

I like be our guest... Because "you know there is a problem when the beer starts talking!" ha ha ha

But I like Beauty and the Beast the best. Or hawiian rollercoaster ride from lilo and stitch!

And there's a great big beautiful tomorrow obv. :D

6. db4ffc

db4ffc New Member

99% of Disney songs are amazing, lets be honest lol. But which songs impressed you the most when you first heard them? For me, Under the Sea/Be our Guest/Hakuna Matata/Whole New World - got to be the top 4 of all time?

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Well lets bring a twist, is there actually any Disney songs you do not like?

I also love Part of Your World because it makes me happy when im down and that there is hope in my future for what i want!!!!

8. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

My favorites at the moment are True Love's Kiss, Ever Ever After, and Happy Working Song from Enchanted ;D ;D
    But I also love Part of Your World, Under the Sea, Kiss the Girl, Beauty and the Beast, A Whole New World...oh man there's too many. OK one's I don't like... ... ... hmmmm .... still thinking hahaha

9. Her comes the big bad wolf irritates me but I wouldn't say that I hate it. Just that its irritating.

10. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

I'm head over heels with "how does she know" from enchanted

11. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

I love That's how you know :) But my all time favourite is Circle of Life. The music, words and pictures just wow! love it

12. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Anno the lion king is absolutely amazing, i love the music out of the lion king, i think i have sang everything in concert or a competition before, the best one being Hakuna Matata.

13. foxxie52

foxxie52 New Member

Who's Afraid of the Big Bad Wolf really bugs me. It's annoying. It's A Small World After All can get on your nerves but I love it!

I love Part of Your World and Colours of The Wind. I like most Disney music. It's all good. ;)

14. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

When you wish upon a star and a whole new world. and the wishes theme *tear* just saw festival of the lion king so i've relived my passion for the lion king. hakuna matata!!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

What a wonderful phrase!
    Oh ye It's A Small World does get on your nerves after a while, it goes on for ages.

16. TraceyBrown

TraceyBrown New Member

Be our guest is a classic as well

17. leomgray

leomgray New Member

"Try the grey stuff, it's delicious. Don't belive me? Ask the dishes.."

Love that song, its so hard to pick one favourite, they're all amazing.

18. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

well i am sitting here listening to disney music (saddo! i know) trying to keep smiling through the boredom of job hunting :( anyway i think my fav is when you wish upon a star ;D

19. angeljenn3

angeljenn3 New Member

I don't know if it's my FAVOURITE song, but I love the new parade music from Tokyo Disneyland. I had the pleasure of going there when I was in Japan in May and watching the parade the songs made me cry! Something about "If you're lost and on your own, and far from home, you're never alone". Plus, Japanese Mickey is just AWESOME. If you'd like to listen to it, here's the link!
    http://www.imeem.com/people/1qrZtbw/music/K3ZIm4Uu//

20. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I wasn't able to listen to it (it kept telling me it was over without playing anything!) but those lyrics are from 'You're Heart Will Lead You Home, from the Tigger Movie and sung by Michael Crawford (I have his album!) It's a lovely song and it makes me cry!