EXCITED?!?!?!?!?!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DisneyG2009, Jan 8, 2009.

1. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Hello Everyone, this is my first post on this forum!! I am just having a read though some of the fantastic information on here, and I am getting so very excited about it all.

Would be great to chat and get to know some other people, I am leaving sunny Liverpool in April for my Disney Experience! Yeeeeeeeeeha!

DisneyG

2. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Hiyaaaaaaaz! And welcome! ;D I'm starting in Aug, also UK F+B :) There are a fair few of us on here! So were you at the interviews in October then? x

3. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Hiyaaaaaaaa! Yes I was at the interviews on the 23rd October so I can remember lol. What date were you at? I am on F&B as well.

4. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

I was 24th October, though I did go down London on 23rd to meet ppl from here for a meal in the evening :) Like I said there's loooooooads of us on here, and if you have facebook there's about ten different groups for 09/10 CRPs!

5. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Hiya Graeme!!

I remember you from the interviews!! I was the first one there waiting outide the building when you turned up! ;D
    I'm so glad you got the job, you seem the perfect person to work at Disney, you're so happy go lucky lol

Kirstie x

6. Disneyjess

Disneyjess New Member

hellooooo!

7. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Helloooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo :)
    Welcome to the boards! :)
    Im also F&B CRP UK PAV
    June 9th! :) Ahaa x

8. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Hey Graeme!

I was there on the 23rd too... I can't remember if I met you; you're picture is too tiny to see lol (not that I'm a stalker or anything LOL).

I got Feb 3rd...not long now! How time flies!

Louisa x

9. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

hey graeme! yeah i think i met you at the interviews, knew you'd get in mate, well done!

10. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Hiya Louisa, YES YES YES! We were chatting to each other! I am so made up that you got the job as well, WOOOP WOOOOP! lol. What will you be doing?

Speak soon xxx

11. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

Yes Matt you sure did meet me! lol How cool is this going to be, I certain know what I am not going to be the only one there lol.

12. MattSource5

MattSource5 New Member

awesome! you do realise that i've got high expectations of your drinking skills...i recall some story about drinking multiple bottles of wine in one night? ;) heh it's gonna be brill! x

13. hen87hels

hen87hels New Member

Multiple bottles of wine in one night? Drinking buddy- yay!!!

14. mpark90

mpark90 Member

I bet i could drink you under the table! :)

But..
    alas
    thyy will be on orange juice ;l

15. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

;D ;D Oh hell the reputation! lol Yes I love wine! totaly adore the stuff. I am from Liverpool after all, the party capital of the UK. So anyone who may be feeling abit lonely or homesick when we're in Florida, just let me know and I will be more than happy to down afew bottles with you lol, you will forget about your homesitckness very fast! lol

16. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Wahay for the north-west
    you lot drink your wine
    ill be in my well-ness apartment with bottles of water... cause its a ravee :)

17. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

It's going to be awesome.

Looks like we've already got a great group of friends forming here and it's going to be a fun year. The only depressing thing is how fast the year is going to go.

We need to make a pack to all to go to dinner and the theme parks together while we're there. I'm a HUGE movie fan so i'll be in downtown Disney quite a bit at the cinema ;D

18. DisneyG2009

DisneyG2009 New Member

its going to be fantastic,

if all goes quiet and I am not arround just have a look in all the pubs or on Soarin and you are bound to fined me lol.

Its going to be Magic literally, hundred of new friends, already made a couple fo new close friends since the interview.

;D ;D

19. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

I cannot wait.... I go in 24 days!!! How scary is that???

I cannot wait to see everyone again, though I do get a bit depressed when I think that when some of you arrive, I'll have already been there for 6 months. But this is where my chaining myself to the castle plan comes in.

Michelle, I'll join you in the drinking of non-alcoholic beverages (except for the odd cocktail when we go out lol, and wine, unless I get put in a wellness apartment) but I can get very hyper on cherry coke, so that may be the way to go!

20. Disney Dude

Disney Dude Guest

I'm 21 but i MAY request to go in a wellness room. I don't drink myself and really don't want to be living with a group of foreign drunks.lol