F2F 22nd Feb

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by blackcatuk, Jan 29, 2010.

1. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

For all those who have a interview feb 22! Anyone fancy a meet up? Maybe all rent out a hotel and have drinks together the night before?

2. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Hey!

I am def up for the drinks the night before, but I live in London so won't be getting a hotel! But whatever the plans are for meeting up I am there!

3. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Yes, sounds good! ;D

I'm flying back from Germany a few days before, then possibly staying at home for a few days, but yeah I was planning on staying in London the night before, rather than travelling down from home or from Germany on the same day as the Interview.

Travelodge Hotels are always quite cheap to stay at, and there are quite a few to pick from in London as well. ;D

4. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

im one of the special people who has an interview on the 22nd! haha and that sounds like a pretty good idea, count me in!

5. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Sounds a plan! Can hardly wait! I'm planning on staying the night before in London as well, gives us a chance to find where it is etc the night before and of course all chill out together!

Fantastic! The more the merrier!

6. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Our interviews are in 3 weeks and 2 days!! Oh my!

7. AnnaBell

AnnaBell New Member

Hello fellow 22nd Feb'ers

So excited and nervous about this. I think myself and Daveinwonderland will be going down the night before, would be nice to meet up with people in the same boat as us.

Anyone any ideas roughly how many people will be there in total, from past experience, say?

Anywho, I am on FB if anyone wishes to talk disney lol www.facebook.com/annaefc87

xxx

8. vindalloo_lou

vindalloo_lou New Member

Yip, Yip Yip............... 22nd of Feb!!!!!!!!
    If the hotel is kinda cheap then Im up for it! I feel soooo poor! The nerves are kicking in.... Flights,Hotel.....Something to wear! Eeeek! So nervous! But sooooo exciting! I need to fly down from Glasgow or get the train, Im working on the easiest option just now.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

9. Callum_McK

Callum_McK New Member

Hey guys, i am on the 22nd too :D

So excited!!!

The 22nd is also my 21st birthday lol, what are the chances!

Coming from Glasgow aswell - so many scottish people are going, cant believe it :)

Gonna head down on the Sunday, so will wake up on my 21st birthday in som Travel Inn Wooo... Lol! Will be lots of fun tho, cant wait to meet you all.

x

10. debz

debz New Member

hey callum u gettin the train from glasgow or flyin donw on the sunday?

11. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

What is everyone thinking for the 21st? Odviously everybody has to be up extremely early, but it would be nice to meet up then aswell perhaps? Where abouts are you all thinking of staying? Because if we wanted to meet up somewhere near to waterloo, that is also central, I work in Covent Garden so if needsbe can reserve somewhere? There is an amazing american-style bar in C.Garden that has happy hour all night on sunday!!

12. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

an american style bar is only gonna get us more excited

;)

so with that in mind it sounds like an awesome idea haha

13. kazmanatee

kazmanatee New Member

Haha that was my thinking!! Can't believe its three weeks tomorrow!! Am not letting myself think about it too much, will get farrr to nervous!!!

Maybe we should start abit of a get to know going on?

Name:
    What university/college do you attend: What is you major:
    Do you work?
    Nicknames:

Name: Kaz
    What university/college do you attend (if you do): I just graduated but beforehand I was at Swansea University
    Do you work? Yep, in a store in London
    Nicknames: Kaz!

14. Callum_McK

Callum_McK New Member

Just booked the train down to london today :)

Arrive in london just after 7pm on the 21st :D

Would be good to have a meet up the night before if people are up for that - tho do want to have a bit of an early night i guess!

x

15. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

Sounds like an awesome idea! Would get us all overly excited though (Not that we need any help!!).

Name: Victoria
    Do you work?: Yep work by day in a Service Call Centre for Ricoh and work shifts in Subway & do events work to earn extra money
    Nicknames: Tori

So, anyone got any ideas where they are staying the night before yet? I was thinking somewhere like Novotel London Waterloo or Park Plaza County Hall as both are fairly close to Chez Cherard, but not sure yet!

16. vindalloo_lou

vindalloo_lou New Member

Name: Louise
    What university/college do you attend: What is you major: None
    Do you work? I work for the government (please dont hate me haha)
    Nicknames: Lou, Lulu or Lolly..... Basically answer to anything

Im sooooooooooooo excited for the F2F, anyone know what happens?

17. Daveinwonderland

Daveinwonderland New Member

Name : David (Prefer Dave tho please :-D )
    Do you work? : Senior Sales Adviser at River Island

I cant wait for the interviews ;D , preparing myself already!

18. Nate_Himself

Nate_Himself New Member

Name: Nathan
    What university/college do you attend: used to go yale college in wrexham
    What is you major: being dead cool haha
    Do you work? yeaaaah, TDG logistics wrexham industrial estate
    Nicknames: Nate

19. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

I was going to try and book a room for the 21st in the Travelodge in Covent Garden, as I've stayed there before I know my way round that area a little. It's not the nicest place, but It'll do for one night!

Name: Kim
    University: Carl von Ossietsky Universitaet
    Major: German
    Work: When in England I work at McDonalds
    Nickname: Well...Kim, Kimmy, Kimmylou and Kim 'the cool one'. But normally Kim!

20. Kimthecoolone

Kimthecoolone New Member

Also that American style bar sounds wicked and should get us in the Disney-esk mood!! ;D