F2F interview 19th of february

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by 03goodl, Jan 29, 2010.

1. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey Guys!!

The main aplication thread was getting so long i wanted to make a clear thread of people who are going to the f2f interview on the 19th of Feb.

I can't wait to meet everyone!!!

AHHHH so excited!!! ;D

2. Mallz

Mallz New Member

whoop whoop!!

3. debz

debz New Member

im down for 19th at the mo may b changing if poss but yaaaay go us lol

4. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey Mallz do you have fb??

5. slightlymazmad

slightlymazmad New Member

6. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Me me me me me :)

not excited at all obviously.... ;D

7. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Wkd i can't wait to meet eveyone it going to be so cool!!!

8. SophiAmelia

SophiAmelia New Member

I have my interview on the 19th aswell! I've not actually written on these forums before, but I thought now would be a good time to start getting to know some of you, now that I know ive at least got a face to face interview. I cant wait to meet you all!
    Congratulations to everyone! I'm so glad that the agonising wait is over (although I think theres going to be plenty more waiting ahead!), i was expecting to have to wait for another week or so, I was surprised to hear from them so soon.
    does anyone know how late we have to be around in london for on the day?

9. Mallz

Mallz New Member

Yeah, Mallory Bulman. not sure what network i'm on lol

so excited maan!!

my Dad's going to drive me down there, my mum might come and they'll have a nice day in london so it's good for everyone haha
    :D :D :D

going to have to book the time off work today

10. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

HAHAHA

I already have you on fb lol!! I'm going to have to book time off work too but worth it!!

Welcome SophiAmelia well done for getting an interview. I'm Lucy btw I'm so excited!!! ;D

11. slightlymazmad

Congrats on the interview ;D

From reading previous posts, interviews can go on till 6pm at least so you'd best plan for spending the whole day in London. I'm going to ask for an early one if possible since I'm probably going to be flying out from London back to Edinburgh at about 7pm and will need to get to the airport in plently of time.

12. red1702

red1702 New Member

They decided to give me a second chance......
    I'M WITH YOU GUYS ON 19TH!!!!
    Looks like this year is looking up after all :)
    Red xoxo

13. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Hey Guys

If we all have some time before our interviews do you all want to do somthing in London?? all depends on time i guess!!!

;D ;D

14. DancingLoz

DancingLoz New Member

Hey, i am fri 19th.. coming from Dundee in Scotland so thinking coming down for a couple of days before hand then travelling back up on the sat :)

15. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Everyone seems to be comming from Scotland!! i feel for you guys as you have far to come but i guess you get to make a holiday of it which is pretty cool, i'm comming from Woking so just a 25min train ride away!!! ;D

16. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Im not far away either :) just over an hour on the train. did it today cos i went to see a show...and went and found the restuarant...its sooooo close to waterloo and opposite the royal festival hall :). If its a nice day, we should get starbucks and go sit by the river etc :) wooo :)

17. slightlymazmad

I would make more of a holiday of it, had I not have been heading down to London for a couple of days on the 7th. I'll be heading home on the 10th and back down to London just a week later.

Would love to meet up but I dont think I'll have time. Late flight on the 18th and flying straight back home after the interviews on the 19th :(

Has anyone looked at hotels? I was thinking about the Easy(jet) hotel, just because its cheap, but does anyone know of another cheap hotel?

18. KatLou26

KatLou26 New Member

If I stick to the 19th, then am definitely up for Southbank, Starbucks etc. It's only about 45 mins on the train for me (but I'll probably be staying at my sisters flat in west hampstead the night before to make sure I'm not late!)! I'm coming down from durham the day before though!

I don't know what to do about swapping, because although I would miss out by having my weekend away in Germany with my friend on her year abroad, I'm worried that if I swap to the monday I won't be as prepared, and my flight isn't due in till sunday evening so I'm worried it'll be delayed.

My friends have used the whole "which would you be more disappointed by" but the answer is not going to the Disney interview and never knowing what could have been....

Love x x

19. debz

debz New Member

take it u havent heard frm yummy yet im stil hoping they can change my interview day but if not il jus hav to get on with it n beg in work to get the fri off but ther not gna b happy lol

il b de going down the nyt b4 and while im ther i wana c a show lol
    gna get the train works out quite cheap if u book train hotel n show together

20. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

Wkd sounds good i love shows in london phantom of the opera and we will rock you my fav by far, i have to work the day before bummer :-[