F2F Interview Friday 3rd June

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by charise1986, Apr 28, 2011.

1. charise1986

charise1986 Guest

Hey,

I was just wondering who has got an interview for Friday 3rd June?

Will anyone be travelling down to London from up North? (I'll be coming from Preston)

Has anyone looked into hotels nearby to Disney's HQ? If so any recommendations? Anyone want to share?

Ooh it's so exciting, I can't wait!!

Charise xx

2. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hi I will be travelling down from Scotland. I have found a few places, if you look on google maps you can see a few nearby I have reserved a room in a hotel nearby, it has had mixed reviews and it is a b and b but as large as a hotel (random), but money is tight and it looks like a 10 min walk to disney HQ, was £54 or something like that.

Rob

3. charise1986

charise1986 Guest

Hi Rob,

Thanks for the info, i'll have a look now :)

I don't know London at all, so somewhere close to the HQ sounds perfect!

My train down to London will be travelling from Scotland... I'm not sure what time i'll be going, but I've got the Thursday off work so that's good.

x

4. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hey the one I am in the hotel 65 - sorry it took ages to find the name, there was a b and b called Hotel Orlando (come on how perfect) but it is fully booked. Yeah I have no idea about what train to get yet, I may get a bus (very reluctantly) down and train back, as I am in-between jobs. No idea at the mo. I'm curious about this online form, I want to know what is asks but dont want to log in to do it incase it wont let me log in again when I go to do it for real :)

5. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Hey guys Ive got mine on the 3rd. Ill be coming from Liverpool. I'm waiting to find out if I've got the friday off work never mind the thursday ha. Hope I do because Ill go down the Thu and spend the day in London! :D :D

6. SamanthaEllen

SamanthaEllen New Member

Ill be travelling down from bristol on the thursday night and may be staying til the sat as my friends interviews on the sat... We shud def do a meet up!!! Any ideas where etc? Also the online form asks about personal info, education, employment etc just basics really! Its all on our cvs. U can log into it however many times u like as u can't save it then go back.. Iv tried doing it bt it freezes after job 1.. So so annoying!!

7. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Ah ok so I can log in and then log out and not fill it out for like 4 weeks, it just wont save what I type is that correct? I would really like to see it and plan out what I am going to type :D

Re a thurs night meet up, there seems to be a few bars nearby, depends what we doing i.e. food, drinks etc.

8. El1987

El1987 New Member

Hey,

When I had my interview in October, I stayed in the Holiday Inn Express in Hammersmith. It really isn't that far from Disney HQ, and if you get a chance the night before, it's worth taking a walk to there, just to get your bearings.

The hotel is good. Nice and clean and there's a pub (I think Spoons) underneath where a few of us met for food and drinks (Well, one drink) the night before. It's really beneficial if you can do that.

Congratulations and good luck to you all.

9. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Hey that was my first choice :) but the rooms are expensive as they don't appear to do single rooms

10. Chattydani

Chattydani New Member

Hey guys,
    Im 3rd of June toooo!! I live pretty close to london so I think im gonna head up by train. Congratulations to everyone! ;D

11. disneylover

disneylover New Member

hey my fellow interviewees lol im on this day to, congratulations to everyone looking forward to meeting you all . i live in london so probably will make my way on the morning , would have mabey considered a hotel nearer but they all look kinda expensive so will probably save the money.

12. 1991wdw

1991wdw New Member

ive got an interview on the 3rd too :D,
    il be coming from the north too, just trying too look at some hotels near by the HQ.
    soooo nervous and excited already...congratulations to everyone

13. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Hey guys, I'm looking at trrain times now, is everyone travelling on the Thu evening to London? I'd have to come back after the interview on the Fri so do you think a train about 6ish should be ok to return?

14. mizzbex2807

mizzbex2807 New Member

Hi everyone I've got mine on the Friday too and will be staying over night on the thursday I live about 3-4 hours away so definitely need a hotel overnight lol I think a meet up on Thursday night sounds awesome we will have to plan where I'm so excited but is it stupid that my family are coming down with me? They want to spend the day in London whilst I'm there but it just looks like no one else is taking any one? Xx

15. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Don't worry Mizzbex my mum and dad are coming with me. They are spending the day in London too. I'm getting the train up on the Thursday and staying over night. Where are you coming from?

16. 1991wdw

1991wdw New Member

Mizzbex by mum is coming down with me too, she is going to meet up with my sister on the Friday
    x

17. mizzbex2807

mizzbex2807 New Member

Umm Portishead about 20 mins ish away from Bristol I'm probably exaggerating about how long it will take to get there but we might stop off at services and stuff before hand maybe do a bit of shopping at Swindon. Glad to hear other peoples families are going down :D I dont know London at all never even heard of Hammersmith and so far all the hotels ive looked at seem so expensive might just have to sleep in the car haha lol ;) but I deffinately think a meet up should be done the night before if not we'll all get to meet on thye day and go off for some food or something. If you want to add me on Facebook my name Becky Lee :D xxx

18. Disney2010

Disney2010 New Member

Yeah meeting up will be good. I've been looking at the Holiday Inn Hammersmith but it is quite expensive. If anyone can find cheapish hotels let me know haha ;D

19. catfish278

catfish278 Member

HA, another Bristolian :p Sorry, I'll stop now...

20. disneydreamer88

disneydreamer88 New Member

HEY GUYS!!

OH MY GOD I'M ON FRIDAY 3RD JUNE TOO!! I can't believe it!!!!!!!! the e-mail went in to my sodding 'spam' folder so I've only no seen it!!! aghhhh how exciting we have got to the next stage!!!!! :D xxxx

WELL DONE EVERYONE!!