Facebook Group for June 2012 Applicants

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Catherino, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Catherino

Catherino New Member

I've started a Secret Group for June 2012 Applicants, Thought it would be good if we all got to know each other more and get all excited together to save boring our families/friends with Disney Application trivia ;)

Plus if any of us get through to the next round I thought we could post possible interview questions for everyone to think about and answer.... every little helps ;)

If anyone wants to join just send me a message on here or add me on facebook.com/catherine.parnaby :) Everyone is welcome to join who is applying in June from the UK :) Though other countries are welcome to join if they feel like it!!

xxx

2. I joined :p. xxx

3. Pip101

Pip101 Member

4. Catherino

Catherino New Member

I've requested you as a friend, if you accept then I can add you to the group!

5. Pip101

Pip101 Member

Cool thanks for that ^_^

6. **stacey**

**stacey** New Member

Hey Catherine, ive just added you as a friend could you add me please?? thank you xox

7. Catherino

Catherino New Member

Done! 6 of us already!

8. 19giorgio87

19giorgio87 New Member

Hi Cathy, can you add me please? I applied too, now I'm waiting to go to the interview which will be held in Rome (I'm Italian).

Bye, Giorgio.

9. Catherino

Catherino New Member

Of course Giorgio :) If you request me as a friend on Facebook I'll add you to the group!

Buona fortuna con la tua intervista!

10. 19giorgio87

19giorgio87 New Member

11. HarryWilliam

HarryWilliam New Member

Added you. Could you add me to the group please. :)

12. Mollzsnowflake

Mollzsnowflake New Member

Hey Catherine Ive added you, could you put me in the group please? :)

13. Catherino

Catherino New Member

Sure, I've added all of you! There's quite a group of us now!

14. 19giorgio87

19giorgio87 New Member

yep, thanks ;)

15. Bryony88

Bryony88 New Member

Hey Guys,

I'm currently on the wait list for a position (I applied in Jan this year) If I don't get offered a date this time around I will be reapplying with you!

Bryony

xxx

16. Catherino

Catherino New Member

I'm sure you will get a place, from what I've seen, most people do!! Good luck!!! And I hope that I won't see you in June!! ;) :D

17. LauraJayne

LauraJayne New Member

Hey, I'm thinking of applying in June, but wondered if you knew if there was any point me applying for a start date in November/December 2013...or waiting till Jan to apply? If so, can I be part of the group too :D

18. samichigo

samichigo New Member

Hi Catherine, I have also just added you as a friend on Facebook (Sam Grabham) If you could add me to the group I would be very grateful- Thanks!

19. Catherino

Catherino New Member

Sure!!

Well feel free to add me Laura and i'll add you to the group if you are applying this summer :)

Quick note, please tell me on here if you're requesting me, I don't want to accept weirdos :p or add other people to the group who dont want to be there!!

20. BeciMarie

BeciMarie New Member