fancy dress

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by topsassyuk, Jul 28, 2005.

1. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

ok i'm really bored and was just having a conversation with a certain someone and it got me wondering what is the most funny or outragious fancy dress costume anybody has ever worn?!

Think its a good topic to have considering it seems a lot of fancy dress happens in commons/chatham/vista!!!

2. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Im a fancy dress nut...as you know Jess........

Id love to dress up as Mickey Mouse and wander into Universal.......

Show those guys who's boss!!!!!!!!!!!!

J
    x

3. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

Ha, considering what u have just told me I would have thought you would prefer to dress up as Bugs Bunny!!! :p

4. james_wales

james_wales New Member

What colour is he again? cant remember

5. topsassyuk

topsassyuk New Member

light grey with a white front

6. james_wales

james_wales New Member

hm..might be able to manage it!

J
    x

7. Goldytap

Goldytap New Member

nope done nothing outragous....i got pursueded to be Goldilocks once - i looked really stupid - but that was ages ago - and my friends looked worse - they were the bears. But not outragous or funny - Goldilocks seems kinda boring now i think about it!

8. shellie_x

shellie_x New Member

wen i was little i used 2 enter fancy dress on horse bk at the local show so there were a variety of costumes me n ma pony got in2... ma fave has got 2 be wen i was a fairy n ma pony became my unicorn hehe anutha fancy dress moment was last year wen i took part in a charity fun run... me and my friends dressed up as the 7 dwafs... i was dopey of course hehe

the funniest fancy dress i no of is wen my mum and dad first met... ma mum had been invited 2 a fancy dress party at the last min n so ma grandma quickly whipped up a costume 4 ma mum n she ended up goin 2 the party dressed as an oxo cube :eek: dont ask lol ive sin the pics n its not gud hehe

9. loops_li

loops_li New Member

lol, that is sooo funny! An oxo cube...now that really is origional!
    I've dressed up as many things, but nothin that strange. Fairy is my favourite, but also been a cow girl, devil, witch, gangster and Hula girl.
    I hope there is lots of dressin up down disney!

Lianne

10. halifaxboy

halifaxboy New Member

We did fancy dress at work, I ended up going as an american football player, wore my mums grey leggings, left little to the imagination!! my manager nearly sent me home! lol

11. cinderelli.jessy

cinderelli.jessy New Member

no comment!!!! lol :D

12. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

During third-year university my friend and I decided we wanted to be completely different on Hallowe'en. Most girls dressed up as bunnies, nurses, witches, etc., in costumes designed to make one prey to hypothermia! (I'll admit though, I've done it before...) Anyway, my friend and I went out dressed as farmers. Dirty, gross farmers. Huge rubberboots, overalls, a rope for a belt, ugly teased hair, blacked-out teeth, fushia lipstick, blue eyeshadow to the eyebrows and we literally rolled in mud before hand. Didn't stick much though as the ground was already frozen for the winter! We also got some hay from a field to stick in our hair.

Needless to say, we completely redefined class that night ;D

~ Jen

13. candianºoº

candianºoº New Member

@ Jen - WOW!!!! that was the best thing i've read! It's brilliant! rolling in real mud must have been fun. did you win any prizes at least?

I have been bugs bunny - i was 5 years old, but still I was bugs bunny with the carrot and all.... I've been Minnie Mouse, Bat Girl, a Belly dancer, and Island Girl, The Ice Princess, Cha Cha from Grease, Cleopatra, a farmer ( but not as cool as Jen), a witch ( very typical), a skeleton ( with fake decayed teeth and all), and the last one was Black Cat... I think probably my favorite!

A really good friend of mine makes "special effect make up" pieces and costumes, so i've been very fortunate to have these great costumes... I'm thinking of getting him to make some costumes for me while i'm there,and then he might send them to me....

Erynn

14. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

My favorite costume was a gypsy for a party last year.  My friend and I went to Value Village and I found a peasent shirt and one of those wrinkled longs skirts, a black wig, and a bunch of tacky gold jewelry..it was great...i even found a crystal ball and tarot cards so i spent the evening reading everyone's future ;D  I probably have a pic somewhere....

15. flavour

flavour New Member

i was one of the 7 dwarves in kindergarten...still can't get over the fact that i wasn't snowwhite! :'( maybe that's why i got me a snowwhite and a cinderella dress while i was at disney! there's nothing better than dressing up as a disney princess without your prince charming! :'( hahaha

later! flavour xoxo

16. emma

emma New Member

last haloween i went as britney when she did the "like a Virgin" tribute and kissed madonna!!! my outfit was cool! x

17. flavour

flavour New Member

did you have someone dressed as madonna? the guys must have gone crazy! :D

18. emma

emma New Member

no i wanted two mates to complete the trio, christina as well but no1 was up4 it lol....so no1 really understood what i was till i told! x

19. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

well em if u ever need a 3rd person again im up for it lol - ;D

on xmas eve i went out as a slutty santa (female version obviously) im taking that outfit to florida lol so u can all see it xmas lol ;D

20. starzcrazie

starzcrazie New Member

i so cannot wait til Christmas now! hahaa