Fav Disney Character?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Natalie_UK, Jul 1, 2009.

1. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

Mines gotta be Pinocchio i love hiim :-*

2. Xeneelk641

Xeneelk641 New Member

Maleficent! ;D bad guys have the best outfits

3. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

ahh yeaa thats true .. i would love to dress up in the outfit the evil one from enchanted wears ;D

4. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

i think id have to say Aladdin, but there are soooo many

5. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

when i was young i used to fancy aladdin i find it weird now lol and i used to fancy peter pan .. considering there not real im a odd ball haha :D

6. Xeneelk641

Xeneelk641 New Member

there not real? :eek:

7. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

i no i was young and foolish haha

8. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

:eek: thats not what you told me Natalie.

from what i hear, you still have a soft spot for Aladdin ;) lol

9. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

its the hat that does it ;D

10. disney.freak

disney.freak Guest

ahhh you like a man in a fez do ya?

not even gonna mention tommy cooper lmao

11. Natalie_UK

Natalie_UK New Member

oh yes its the fez .. def the fez haha ;D

12. 03goodl

03goodl New Member

I love Eeyore even though it not true Disney but hey ho!!

My sis use to know someone who worked for Disney as a character and she said they picked your costume due to your height and build apparently my sister would be a chip and dale and as i have the same build as her i think I'm screwed lol!!!

13. blackcatuk

blackcatuk New Member

My fav has to be Dory! Some friends have commented I am turning into her, but I dont know what they mean ::)........oooooooo shiny thing! *runs off and plays with tinfoil*

14. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

It's so hard to pick a favourite character! I love them all for so many different reasons! Mickey has a special little place in my heart, Minnie is just such a girly girl and I love it, Goofy is just a riot - you can't not smile around him! Donald I didn't used to be so keen on, but since Dream Along With Mickey I've definitely warmed up to him a lot more! I just want to pinch his cheeks! Pluto I just heart, he's my dawg! Hmmm I do love Chip n' Dale a lot though, I just love watching their antics - not to mention their old school cartoons (be it Rescue Rangers or otherwise) are fabulous!

Oh gosh, I'm too indecisive for this, I love them all! :D

15. MeganHitachiin

MeganHitachiin New Member

Honestly I love Dodger and Tramp

16. princess_shayna

princess_shayna New Member

This is the hardest question ever! ...

I love Simba - The Lion King is one of my faves...

Chip n Dale are sooo much fun to play with!

When I was a kid though I LOVED 101 Dalmations!

Ok I thought I could do this but I can't lol! There are too many amazing characters to pick just one!!!

17. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Princess Aurora... and in pink! not blue!

Mickey is probably my absolute favorite though, you just can't beat the big cheese himself!

18. ShanaBanana

ShanaBanana New Member

Matt, I swear your first kid is probably going to be named Princess Aurora :D If not, I'm gonna dub him/her that (yes, I don't care about the gender!) hehe

Mickey is the man! Or.. erm... mouse, rather! Was a sad day when Wayne Allwine (the voice of Mickey) passed away :'( I just loved that he was married to the woman who is the voice of Minnie - talk about fate!

19. D-A-N

D-A-N New Member

I never knew the voice of Minnie Mouse was also the voice of MArtin Prince and Sherri and Terri!! .....who'da thunk it!!

20. Dan7

Dan7 New Member

Woody and Buzz are THE Disney(Pixar) double act.

I looove going to the Garden Grill to see Chip n Dale. Any character meal is awesome! Chef Mickeys <3 all day long. Ok I've rambled about food. I'm hungry lol.