Favorite Disney Ride

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by dannyrock4, Aug 1, 2007.

1. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Ok people, here goes, which Disney Ride is you fav? And why?

Mine is Mt Everest at Animal Kingdom, just love it, the detail that goes into it is just great, plus the first the surprise factor of what happens, its great fun! Animal Kingdom is also my favorite park, whats yours?

2. Gibsoon

Gibsoon New Member

Mine was the Alien Encounter one cos it scared the shit out of me!!
    I've since heard that it's been replaced by a Lilo and Stitch ride?!!?!
    Not impressed :mad:

(Or rock n rollercosater :D)

3. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

i havent actually been on the rock n rollercoaster yet, ive only been to mgm once the wait was over an hour and coulndt get a fast pass, but ive heard its good, also like the tower of terror

4. disneybaby

disneybaby New Member

im going to sound sooo sad but i LOVE its a small world and the dumbo one!!!
    its a family tradition, we always always went on them every time we went!! it looses its appeal as u get older but i still love them! x

5. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

peter pan for the kiddiness but rock n roller coaster for fun

6. Heidi85

Heidi85 New Member

I've never been to Florida, but I've been to Paris 3 times and my fave from there is Rock n roller coaster.

7. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

splash mountain

8. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

Space Moutain - mainly because I love the tommorowland theme

otherwise I love - Star Tours - I had the pleasure of riding this attraction alone in disneyland paris! and I fully appreciate what an attraction it is!

9. toddlystockley

toddlystockley New Member

likewise! I hate the dumbing down of tommorowland which has been going on! I loved Alien Encounter! That was worth the waiting time to get in. That was imagineering at its best

10. disney_lass_01

disney_lass_01 New Member

I loooooove the "Soarin" ride at Epcot!!! I think it feels so much like flying, but it`s just so relaxing! Fastpass is def required, the queue is like 2 hours!!!

11. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Really!! Out of all Disney rides, Soarin is you favourite, i wasnt that keen on that one, as i heard so much about it before, but was disapointed when i went on it.

Space Moutain is also pretty cool

12. gamecube1984

gamecube1984 New Member

I wasn't impressed by Soarin' - was let down by the hype!

My favs would be Tower of Terror (LOVE that ride) and Rock 'n' Rollercoaster! Never been on Everest nut am looking forward to it

13. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

Yeah everest is great, im looking forward to going on the rock n rollercoaster

14. Kathryn1982

Kathryn1982 New Member

The Haunted Mansion!! I just hope it's going to still be as good when it's refurbished in Nightmare Before Christmas theme

15. d-lebeau

d-lebeau New Member

They're not? Are they? Changing it to Nightmare Before Christmas for the holiday season like in California's Disneyland? I thought they were just going to add the new bride to the attic scene?

Ahh well...anyway...My favorite ride is Haunted Mansion....but the one in Disneyland. Gotta love the original!

16. Kathryn1982

Kathryn1982 New Member

Oh I don't know then, that's just what someone told me (not a disney person!) so i might be wrong. I've not been on the one in california, might be worth the pilgramage!

17. Jorden

Jorden New Member

Unfortunatly we are not getting the Haunted Mansion holiday here in Florida. We ARE getting a new scene (replacing the spider scene) as well as the new bride and leota effects (along with a few other small surprises).

My favorite rides are in my Sig, Mission Space then RnRC!

18. klimjl

klimjl New Member

My favourite has got to be Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin...

I've not been on it yet at MK, but that ride is something i cannot miss whenever i go to Disney.

Always my first fastpass once i visit a disney theme park...

19. Rob Zal

Rob Zal New Member

Obvously Rockin Roller Coaster and Tower of Terror are always up in the favourites, but gotta admit Mikey's Philar Magic has a soft spot for me! Nice 2 see something deifferent!!

20. dannyrock4

dannyrock4 New Member

yeah, love the tower of terror, also has anyone seen the lion king show at animal kingdom, its fantastic!! I