FAVOURITE RIDES!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by DanBlacker, Jan 29, 2005.

1. DanBlacker

DanBlacker New Member

What's everyones favourite rides at Disney?

I love The Rockin' Rollercoaster and The Test Track!!

Dan :D

2. Marie

Marie Guest

Ask me in a year :D
    Ive never been b4!
    xxx

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha well, i'm gona have a list but i'm a bit of a wimp with big rides :-[

thunder mountain, well always a goodun. winnie the pooh, aww, and aladdins magic carpets hehe. love backlot tour as well. and buzz light year space ranger spin, pure legend!

see im sucha kid, all the little rides with very low risk of throwin up haha

xxx

4. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I think the list of the rides I don't like would be a whole lot easier. :p

Okay... let's see... my top picks.... Rockin Roller Coaster, Test Track, Tower of Terror, Buzz Lightyear's Space Ranger Spin, and the Haunted Mansion.

I'm really looking forward to seeing the new Stitch ride cause he's one of my favourites and I'd like to see how they changed It's a Small World.

Sandra :)

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

me 2 sandra i agree with both of them, id love to see the changes to both!

xxx

6. Marie

Marie Guest

Sara - u and Lindsey will be able to tell me which rides to avoid! As i dont like ones that go upside down!
    Whats ur fave Alton Towers rides?
    Sandra - What rides dont u like? Ive never been so im interested to hear whats good and whats not.
    Thanks
    xxx :)

7. charlie

charlie Guest

i love all the fast rides so many to choose from.. but my favourite would have to be.... tower of terror.... rockin rollercoster.... mission space.... splash mountain and kali river rapids.. i love water rides nothing better than a good soak on a hot day at disney... lol...

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh my how did i forget the kali river rapids & kilamanjaro safari, those 2 r probs my fav of the lot, love em!

haha marie, dont worry ill get us some park maps and point them all out 2 u ;)

at alton towers: rapids, log flume, duel, mine train, and all the kiddie ones haha. i still act like im 8 years old!!

xxx

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Yay Sara - ur gonna be great at pointing out which rides i should avoid!
    at the towers the blackhole was the scariest thing id go on! I remember those t shirts u could get if you went on all the scary rides - well the blackhole was the only one id brave!

I loved the mine train, rapids, log flume, etc! I think i even went on the swings last time i went - it was quiet, early season - no kids! Whats Duel is that newish ive not been since march 2000.

Marie xxx

10. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh yeah like the swings, never went on black hole and its now closed so won't get the chance 2!!

duel was new in 2003. its in the old haunted house, turned it into something similar to what is at disney with buzz lightyear, its the haunted mansion just u have targets to hit with your laser gun while in a car for 5 people and u try to beat each other hehe. not as good as buzz lightyear but its a good substitute over here hehe

xxx

11. Marie

Marie Guest

I remember haunted house - last time i was there one of my mates was like that witch model wasnt there last time then the witch moved and it was a cast member!!!
    Oooo cant wait to go to buzz lightyear!
    xxx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

marie we'll go on that together, seriously i could sit there all day trying to beat people on that ride, i'm very competitive haha. awww its gona b so great!

was talkin 2 my mum about food/clothes/household shoppin earlier and she was even gettin excited haha

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Def more plans! :)

Aw thats sweet ur mums excited too bless :D

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah more plans ;D

haha yeah shes more excited at the fact shes gettin rid of me!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

basically anything tht wont go upside down i like. im a bit scared of space mountain though.

kali river rapids are great. i think i prefer the universal popyee one better though!you get wetter!its such a laugh.

went on tower of terror amd got the t shirt

"first your mouth drops...then you do" class. i think after almost loosing my life i owed it to myself!haha!

xx

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

ooh linz ive not been on them at universal as not been in a few years. oooh we gona have to go then if u think they better than kali, anythin u get wet on im up4 haha

xxx

17. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

I like the nostalgic rides best, Pirates of the Carribean, Haunted Mansion, Peter Pan's flight, I looooove Spaceship earth and could ride it over and over again, it's so relaxing. I can't believe I'm going to admit this BUT I actually do love It's a Small World and I'm looking forward to seeing it completely renovated.

18. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Guys and Gals.

Hope u r fine.
    Well, u know I can mention loads.
    For me the Jungle Cruise, Splash Mountain, Space Mountain, Tower of Terror, Roller Coaster with Aerosmith, The Harambe Reserve.

Hey , I am aslo fan of "It´s a small world", it is so cool to here the song in some many languages,
    and it is so relaxing, I can bet that everyone exits humming the song.

See ya
    Robb ;D

19. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah i like it too. bet most people do...otherwise it wouldnt still be there. must be popular.

yeah right at the end of the universal river rapids thing theres a bit of a drop. and coz the boats quite heavy, the water all comes right in and soaks you. you lllk like you've just come out the swimming pool!

xx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha linds, that sounds great. another trip planned ;)

xxx