February 2010!!!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by JackyB, Nov 19, 2009.

1. JackyB

JackyB New Member

Hey everyone!

My name is Jacky Boulloigne, I'm nineteen years old, from Winnipeg, Manitoba. I was recently accepted as a Cultural Representative for the Canadian Pavillion, working in food and beverage. I was just wondering who else will be joining me in or around February ???!!! Let me know! :)

2. Maila

Maila New Member

i will be joining you ;D
    My DD is the 2.2.10 and i will be working for the german pavillion in merchandise :)

3. Lisalein

Lisalein New Member

Me too, me too:
    DD 2.2., Germany, merch :)

Congrats, Jacky!

4. I arrive feb 2, 2010. Canadian Pavilion, attractions! Add me on facebook if you want (Jennifer Rebecca)

5. Eirin

Eirin New Member

Here too, feb 16. F&B in the norwegian pavilion :)

6. Matt1133

Matt1133 New Member

Congrats Jacky! I'm heading down on Feb 2nd as well for Food and Beverage in the Canada pavilion. I'm 24, from Red Deer/Edmonton, currently living in Toronto. It's just over 2 months away! Can't wait!!!

7. sashaf

sashaf New Member

Ill also be joining you guys in Feb. Im arrivieng FEB 16 and im working as a Savvana Guide in Animal Kingdom!!!!
    So excited!!!! Find me on Facebook:) Sasha Fullerton (South Africa)

8. Sternchen1988_1

Sternchen1988_1 New Member

Hey,
    I´ll join you, too. February 2nd, German Pavillion, Food and Beverages. I´m looking forward to meet you all.

Silke

9. o0_Jeni_0o

o0_Jeni_0o New Member

I'm out there in February!!! I go 16th February!!! Im in the UK Pavilion and in food and beverage I cant wait to get over there!!! sick of england and its horrid weather!!!! xxx