February 3rd 2009???

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by Discostu81, Aug 18, 2008.

1. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Well, finally after a few months of waiting & doubting, the call came!! Anybody else from the june interviews had any news, it would be awesome if some others were going on the same day! Woooooooooooooooooooo!

2. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

No replies?? It's not looking good, haha loner x

3. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Thanks for that Kirst, how kind of you to point it out! ;D

4. Kirbie

Kirbie New Member

Mwaahahaha! :p

5. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

Looks like we both did enough in our interview hey stu! I too have been accepted for February!!! Get in!

6. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Yeah man, Team Supreme my friend! It must have been our endless charm & wit!

7. db4ffc

db4ffc New Member

And my loud obnoxious nature obviously didn't go unnoticed either :D. Might see you boys in Feb if I take the position up!

8. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

You know you wanna, triple threat baby!

9. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

I'm hoping for a Feb 2009 start date (at the earliest) but I haven't had my f2f yet but apparently it's going to be in late October :) Your interviews were in June 2008? Wow that seems a long time to wait to hear if you got the job or not that must have been horrible lol. Congratulations! ;D

10. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

We found out we had got the position just over 2 weeks after the interview but have only just been given a start date. It did indeed suck having to wait so long!

11. ~Disney_Princess~

Wow did they at least give you an approximate start date when they told you you got the job?

12. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

Not really, we were placed on the infamous 'wait list' with the knowledge that if a position became available between then and february we would get a shout. Then I got an email from Yummy saying that would I be interested if a position was available from feb onwards and before I could reply I got offered one, presume it was the same for Stu.

13. ~Disney_Princess~

Ah I see...oh well at least you all got in eventually lol. You're sooo lucky I can't believe I'm just one step, and I suppose a long wait, away :)

14. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

There is every chance you will get a position in February, there were positions available from end of July at the June interviews.

15. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

Well my pack has finally found its way to my doorstep, seeing that think kinda gives you a big ol' 'this is real' slap in the face. Gonna fax my form of in the morning then its all systems go!

16. Princess Wadey

Princess Wadey New Member

Hey guys.....I'm coming on 3rd Feb 09 too :) how exciting. We should all book the same flight if we can. Also is it wise to book the flight before we get our visa sorted?? x

17. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Scotty & I were planning to fly over on the 27th of jan & have a week of chilling like villains before the work commences. It is tempting but we can resist booking the flights until everything is sorted...it would be kind of sensible!

18. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

Ah welcome to the party Princess Wadey, are you merching or fooding? As Stu said we are gonna have a bit of a mini hol before we start the programme to get a few things ready, get a taste of the non-disney parks (and get annual passes) and just generally chill out. We have seen soem pretty cheap flight prices which are very tempting but Stu has convinced me to be patient and all will be cool.

19. Princess Wadey

Princess Wadey New Member

Ah thanks guys.......Im going to be in merch :) My flight is actually all sorted now as got a really good price. Flying out with Virgin on 3rd Feb. Its £299 which includes all taxes etc and is a changeable flight. Very tempting to come out earlier but need to work as much as poss to save some pennies. Were you guys at the June interviews?? No doubt already met.........

20. scottyb1

scottyb1 New Member

Ah a colleague! Look forward to kicking it in merch with you! We were both at the June interviews yeah. Those flights are pretty cheap, did you go through e-bookers? If if's changeable I might be able to twist Stu's arm to book now! What medical insurance are you getting?