Figment Appreciation Group 2007

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Stitch_626_UK, Feb 1, 2007.

1. The Figment Apreciation Group is recruiting for new members!

the requirements :
    you must love and worship all that is Figment,
    you must be dedicated to the persuit of Figments eternal glory,
    and finally, now this is the MOST important - you must drink.

What you will get :
    drunk,
    hours of joy from riding Journey into imagination with the great lord Figment,
    many new and bizzare friends,
    you will also get to be a card carrying figment appreciation group member (F.A.G for short)

now to be honest there is a test to take before you can offically join, one of our founding leaders Trev is in charge of initiations, dont worry there not difficult if you truley love Figment.

A little about the Figment Appreciation Group

Founded in late 2006, we are here to continue Figments reign of glory over the earth, we dont really do anything other than ride journey into imagination and get drunk, but its all good and nothing goes to charity.

if your intrested in joining, sign up below and you will be contacted in due time.
    (former 2006 members need not apply, you have a honery lifetime membership)

2. sandinshorts

sandinshorts New Member

Ah figment, the best of the disney characters. If only we could get the dreamfinder back we'd be all set.

3. Tan

Tan New Member

I take it i'm still a member, although i never went on the ride drunk?! Will have to go drinking at mexico then go on it!

4. of course you are Tan, your our Public relations officer.

5. Trev

Trev New Member

I have to organize initiations for people now as well?

As for going on Journey into Imagination with Figment drunk, it's easy. Round World Showcase and then back to Figment!

Thats where I need to badger them about working!

6. well trev no one knows figment as well as you, therefore you must be able to weed out the figments from the (cant think of anything clever to put here so it has to be...) losers.

7. sandinshorts

sandinshorts New Member

How about....

.....weed out the figments from the "unimaginatives"??

8. Trev

Trev New Member

Well we can't be Figment's cause there is only one and he's better than Jesus.

But if you're not a FAG then there's something wrong with you.

9. thats very true.

10. PrincessJilly

PrincessJilly New Member

11. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

Gotta be competiton for THE best topic ever!

12. Elvira

Elvira New Member

Hi, everyone!! Don't wanna be crazy Figment fan but gotta accept - FIGMENT ROCKS!!!
    Guess as well as Image crew!!

13. Trev

Trev New Member

Figment doesn't just ROCK, he's a role model for life. Just a Spark is an inspirational song in a way that Wishes will never be.

The ride is a superb mixture of escapism and unerstanding. It asks important and somewhat controversial questions that other rides won't dare to tackle such as what does a skunk smell like and how much did Eric Idle get paid for this.

14. linsey

linsey New Member

Must bring my figment plush with me then. moral support ;D

15. ohhh figment my love, in just a few short days we shall be reunited and the world will once more be at peace.

speaking of conterversial questions it does actually raise a very important one...
    Testing on animals.

The imagination institute has been testing on this harmless purple dragon for almost 25 years now, it must be stoped.

who knows what figment once was before these scientisits came along, he may have just been a simple goldfish and now look what the chemicals and lipstick have done to him.

they imprison him in his so called "house" but thats not house, its a prison.

the cruelty must end, we MUST free the EPCOT 1.

16. sandinshorts

sandinshorts New Member

No no no. Figment was created by the imagination of the dreamfinder and now he's at the imagination institute to remind the scientists there that everything begins with a spark. They sometimes get caught up in their research and forget about the imagination. Figment did leave the imagination institute a few years back but the place basically fell apart, so he came back to correct things.

My figment plush is already packed

17. or is that what they want you to think?

18. linsey

linsey New Member

Or is Figment just playing with you?

He's actually the head of the Imagination Institute. The place would fall apart without him there (as it did before) and everyone there works for him. This is why he is able to wander around the place with all the guests (how DOES he manage to be everywhere so FAST??? of course, he's always there for ME.) and sing his favourite song over and over and over and over and over....

The scientists do the crazy proper (paper) work. Like that nice Wayne guy.

19. Mrkuri

Mrkuri New Member

can i be in the Figment group too? im not from the Uk but i have a very powerful imagination and I LOOOVE to drink

20. Tan

Tan New Member

This is the most random topic ever! So do i organise gatherings then? Simon - i need to post our pic up of us in the figment store thats a true figment fan when you wear every piece of figment merch available!!