Fire!!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Tinkerbell, Feb 14, 2005.

1. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

:( :(My god ,top floor in my halls,one of the gals had a fire in her room luckily she was in another room at the time,(early morning)But her bed was alight(electric blanket)The alarm is so loud is ear piercing(thank god)But I thought it was false so theres me dordiling along finding her shoes and locking door ::) Im only two doors away luckily theres theres fire doors ,well went down two flights of stair (no one had mobile)so stupidly frantic people do ,I went back up to get my mobile!!(how dumb) but The fire was contained in her room (because of the door)but the black soot fog was awful!!!Rang Fire Brigade

Once the fire was out and the fans were placed in to get rid of the strong carbon dioxide fumes (I think?) we went back up(Her room was ruined,and everything in it!)luckily no one was hurt,
    frightening experience but Im so glad of fire doors ,no way am I ever gunna complain about those doors .

I hate being on top floor!!!plus my windows tiny cant see me climing out onto the roof below

anyway ,take care x :D

2. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

:eek: :eek: :eek:

Oh no, sounds very scary. I hope everyone is ok, and your friend isn't too upset, it must have been horrible for her to lose most of her belongings :'(

Beth :-*

3. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

yeh everyones fine:p)

shes ok now

but shes major upset cos ,like me shes an art student and all of her work got burnt!

including her previous college work,So its gunna be hard for her,

x