Flight on 21st June with virgin

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by kat333w, Dec 16, 2008.

1. kat333w

kat333w New Member

I was not meant to creat this most so might as well edit it and make it worth while.
    Anyone going on 21st of June, me and a few others have booked our flight, £419 with virgin, seems a bit of a bargain!
    :)

2. kat333w

kat333w New Member

Re: The adventure begins...

well dont i now feel blonde...
    was not meant to post that at all

3. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

Hey! I'm thinking of flying with virgin from Gatwick on 21st June. Have you booked it already and what times?

4. vik

vik New Member

i will be on that flight! havent booked yet but i shall do in the coming weeks!

5. nemo

nemo New Member

I'm pretty sure i'll be on that flight too!

6. kat333w

kat333w New Member

Hiii yeah, a few of us have booked it, theres a group on facebook with us on if ur interested?? we fly at 1.30 ish in the afternoon, if u just go on virgin atlantic and type in the exact dates its the first flight it comes up with.
    xxx

7. kat333w

kat333w New Member

8. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

I think I am gonna book mine in Jan in case there are Jan sales, definitely going on virgin though from Gatwick

9. Stepharoo

Stepharoo Guest

10. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I'll be booking tomorrow once I've transferred cash from the ISA to the current account.

11. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Thats what i am going to be doing but im waiting til after christmas.

12. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I booked last night, £366!
    Coming back on Sep 10th tho, would kick myself if I didn't use the opportunity to travel somewhere!
    Anyone fancy coming?? (I'm thinking Chicago for one place - not sure where else!)
    xx

13. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I thought about travelling but I'll have to be able to afford and organise it. It's not too costly to transfer flights is it? Oh and I forgot to flipping transfer my money so booking will have to wair ::)

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Costs £50 to change with Virgin.
    Figured if I didn't go travelling, I hadn't lost anything on the ticket price, but not booking it and then changing it to go travelling (y'all follow OK?? :p) I would lose out owing to the more expensive ticket originally....
    Ach - not thinking about costs too much now!

Although - I get a £1000 subject award in Feb that I had earmarked for this, and as my flights about £200 cheaper than I was expecting..... more money for the end!!! :D
    xx

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ive just booked my flight with virgin from manchester on the 21st, who else is on this flight and i could see if there are seats near you. I have to pay £100 for a flight change.

16. kat333w

kat333w New Member

heyyy leom, im in seat 37 K and another guy called alex and a girl called leah are next to me, and then another girl is in front of us, so so u shud change ur seat to near us all :D, I think you are in the facebook group?? we have rote our seat numbers on there. hehe im so excited, thers going to be lots of us on the plane :)
    xxx

17. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

I'm going to book mine finally this weekend I think. Exciting times.

18. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Leeeeeom!
    I'm around 34 I think (not too sure), so you could sit next to me

hang on, I'll check where I am....

I'm in 29H!!

Why does it cost you so much???
    xx

19. kat333w

kat333w New Member

Katie you can change you seat on the plane so that we are all sat together, so leom once you book just change and sit closer to the rest of us :D Just row 37 onwards :) think thers a few on row 36 free.
    xxx

20. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Hmmm - but 29 isn't too far away from 36. I might stay where I am - managed to lose the flight when I was booking it and had to restart, so not sure I'd trust myself with changing seats!

People who book later - sit near 29 if you want?

Also, I'm happier the nearer the front I am, can feel a little ill nearer the back (where my dad INSISTS on sitting) - don't want to be ill on my first day!

But I'll def come back and talk, and we can meet up before!!

(Love how we're talking like this is next week when it's about 6 months away!)
    xx