Flight VS075 - Manchester May 25th

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by jameshamuk, Jan 1, 2010.

1. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

I have booked my flight going out from manni on that date

anybody else going to be booking it?

seat 32K :)

2. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

Me...I'm hoping to book within the next two weeks for this flight! Will let you know when I've booked it!

3. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

hello! im going from london on the same day. My flight arrives at 3.15. Was wondering if yours came in about the same time so that we could all go to vista together! It takes long to get through passport control so if you were arriving within a couple of hours, im sure we would come out at the same time-ish. :)

4. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

The flight gets in at 14:20 .. so i would imagine we will all be together on the vista shuttle!!

woop

5. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

Yay im glad there is other people. i only know of one other person going from london and she is on a different flight to me :(

6. tinkithink

tinkithink New Member

There's no shuttle?

7. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

we have to get that special bus thing that we have to book before hand however i think that if a few flights are coming in at the same time then they may wait. they wouldn't have to make so many journeys.

8. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Yeah you get a voucher to print off for Mears Shuttles, but they can only take like 8 max. in each car.
    Still not sure where i'm flying from.. Should probably look into it! Will be a connection from Aberdeen either way

9. yay-disney

yay-disney New Member

oh really. 8 thats lame! is everyone on it for vista or does it go to other places too?

10. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Yeahh, everyone has to go to Vista first for a mini induction type thing and to find out which apartment you're staying in. Then they transport you to the other complexes if needed. Assuming they're doing it the same!

11. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Ive book my flight but i arrrive in orlando at 16.10 i really hope i dont have to fly my self lol :s xx

12. jameshamuk

jameshamuk New Member

Who did you book that with shell?

13. mac shell

mac shell New Member

BA im getting really para tho it would suck not to even get to no anyone through the flights xx

14. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

Last year Mears waited till there were several groups (there was more than one flight, and ours had 25 on!) - and we all went in a coach to Vista (a Magical Express bus if I remember correctly!)
    Tis fun though
    Don't worry Michelle - I'm sure there'll be more people on your flight. You just haven't found them yet!

I haven't booked mine yet - I need a letter from my uni before I can def go, so I'm waiting just to be sure!
    xx

15. mac shell

mac shell New Member

Ive found a few now that are on it anyway through facebook! Most of them are flying from Gatwick tho so am sure glasgow to there wont be bad ha!! Why do you need to wait on a letter from your uni! xx

16. katiej22

katiej22 New Member

I need one saying I don't have any academic committments as my end of term date is after my start date (I'm supposed to go June 20th) - last year I didn't need the letter!
    I found out the day before I went home for Christmas as well, so it isn't sorted yet!
    xx

17. Skibaby

Skibaby New Member

Flights booked woop...have had to pay for premium economy to go but it worked out cheaper than going to gatwick and then flying out! Its all real now! 19 weeks today!!! x