flights

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by Mr T, Oct 20, 2012.

1. Mr T

Mr T New Member

So whats the deal with the flights to the ship, I have heard conflicting things, during my phone interview I am certain the agency said flights to and from the ship would be paid for by Disney, but the paperwork I have been sent says otherwise, not sure if this is generic and some positions do have to pay for their own flights and others dont or I have the wrong paperwork lol.

its my first application if that helps at all ? its not that I mind paying for my flight but it would of course be massively appreciated if i didnt have too lol

thanks guys, have a magical day x

2. CanadianPrinceton

CanadianPrinceton New Member

It depends on your position/contract, some roles on board like Youth Activities get their flights paid for (depending), I know someone who just signed up via the same agency who said he had to pay for his own flight last month

3. Birdman22

Birdman22 New Member

You pay for the first flight yourself, or disney book it for you and take it off your salary onboard bit by bit................after the first flight u pay for Disney pay for return flights and if you stay for another contract flights to and from the ship. You will only every have to pay for the first one

4. chrisdraper

chrisdraper New Member

I just got a reply from one of the UK agents and she said that they pay for my flights there and back? x

5. Mr T

Mr T New Member

ahh I hope so, thanks both :)