Follow my journey and life into the Wonderful World of Disney via Disney Cruise

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by EGGFACE, Aug 27, 2011.

1. EGGFACE

EGGFACE New Member

http://etdcl.wordpress.com/

I've started a blog to document my process before getting onto DCL and i'll then document my life on ship.
    I've only just started my blog, so theres only 2 entrees, but i hope in a couple of months time this will help people understand the process and what to expect :)

Reason for starting this blog is cos it is exactly what i needed when i was thinking about applying. . .help is now at hand all thanks to me :D xx

2. Emily

Emily New Member

3. DisneyGibbs

DisneyGibbs Active Member

Haha me too! I had one for the J1A, CRP and now DCL too! About to start my second contract in YA on the Magic on Saturday. Too excited for words!

Oh, my blog is www.freewebs.com/DisneyGibbs

4. Catefran90

Catefran90 New Member

5. EGGFACE

EGGFACE New Member

ive added a TONNE more blog entrys if ya'll want to read it ^_^ xx

6. KirstyJayne

KirstyJayne New Member

Thanks for posting your blogs on here!

Eggface: Totally Jealous that you will be working in BBB as a Fairy Godmother!!! That will be an amazing job! And you get to be on the launch of the fanatsy! Again... JEALOUS!! Sounds so exciting though!

Really love your blog btw, its really helpful! Im currently waiting for my COE letter in the post and have my medical/visa on the 1st Dec. My role is a Youth Activities Counselor and thats the one I wanted so Im sooo excited, I just want to know my start date sooo much!

xoxox