For those who have already arrived....

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by ~*Mel*~, Jun 25, 2005.

1. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Hey everyone,

Just a quick questions about when you first arrive.  Everyone has a date for when they are supposed to be there (Mine being December 6th).  I don't know whether i'm driving down or not, but if I am, I may end up arriving a day early.  Does anyone know if this is alright?

TTFN,
    Mel

2. Diana

Diana New Member

yeah that's not a problem. i arrived 2 days before :D i stayed in a hotel for 2 nights with my mom and sister. i could have moved in then but i decided not to.

3. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Thanks alot! I'm glad that won't be a problem! I would kinda like to have some time to unpack and get settled before the craziness of training and meeting everyone! ;)

4. Diana

Diana New Member

it may not be as quiet as you think... if the canadians find out you have moved in... they will find you. but that's a good thing! you probably won't have a throw in that night but you'll meet them.

5. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

thats a realy sweet idea ;D

6. jenmacp

jenmacp New Member

I'm so glad someone asked this! I was thinking the same thing as I may arrive a day or two early.

I assume you just have to let them know before hand?

~ Jen

7. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

I guess so...just so that they're not totally surprised when you arrive a day early  ;)

8. Diana

Diana New Member

I think they don't mind if you are a day or two earlier, if you are driving. If you are flying, I think you need to arrive on your arrival day. Just double check with them.

Diana

9. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Awesome! Thanks for the help... :D

10. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i guess its only canadians who can do that cos the uk ppl all have set flights etc ;D

11. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

really...I wouldn't mind that either...it would be one less thing i'd have to organise ;)

12. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah i guess so ;D

13. helen

helen New Member

Would be nice to have my own car with me tho! ( I wish I could ;))

Helen x

14. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

I know! I still trying to decide whether i'm going to fly or drive, although i'll probably end up flying. It would just be so much easier to jump into your car and go when you please...not having to wait for the buses...but....i guess on the other hand all that walking would do me some good ;)

15. Cinderella

Cinderella New Member

No seriously bring your car, everyone who has one is soooo grateful that they brought there's esp if ur here for a year its totally worth it!!

The buses will kill you.... haha ???

16. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

i camt bring my car accross the water - i so wish i could tho i love my little yellow car ;D

17. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

hey, just ship it over...

18. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

Haha...that's definitly a posibility!

19. kelly_p

kelly_p New Member

yeah but it would take ages ;D

20. ~*Mel*~

~*Mel*~ New Member

haha..just as it gets to Disney, you'd have to send it back... :D