Free Park Entry!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by james_wales, Nov 21, 2004.

1. james_wales

james_wales New Member

Do programme members get any?

Jay! ;)

2. sarahuk

sarahuk New Member

Yes! you personally get unlimited entry to all the florida parks and you also get a maingate pass which lets you sign friends or family into the parks 12 times a year (including disneyland). You also get 2 'comp tickets' twice a year which you can use even after you leave disney. these are basically free tickets which never expire that you can use in any of the parks around the world. Unfortunately i've lost mine. grrrr :mad:

Sarah :)

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Sarah beat me to it!! Although I didn't know about the 'comp tickets' shame you lost yours!

thats a bit similar to working at theme parks in the UK as i work/have worked for alton towers for 2 years. we get 40 free entrances for the tussauds group, for anyone we know, family, friends whoever, for the year, also issued with 4 complimentary tickets to alton towers which are valid indefinately but dated for a year when you go back theyrevalidate them!

sorry went off on a tangent, very passionate about my work place, hopefully i'll be able to put that passion into disney, if i hear good news!

4. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Free entry to all the parks is one of the bifggest perksof the job - one Im sure Ill definitely utilise if I hear good news sometime in the next few weeks!!

Michelle xx

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

U & me both michelle!!

6. DisneyMichelle

We'll def have to hit the parks together Sara - Im thinking we'd have a right laugh!!!!

Michelle xx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

We totally would! could u imagine, disney wouldn't know what hit them!!

Sar xx

8. !Dave!

!Dave! New Member

there are no comp tickets anymore and you only get free acces to Disney Parks but discounts on all the other parks like see world and others.

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh right, thanks for lettin us know dave!!

Sara xx

10. Rudy

Rudy New Member

someone told me that all comp tickets issued after 2000 expire after 2 years, hope i'm wrong as i never got round to using mine and could still be valid!!

the best pass i had was my annual pass to universal "islands of adventure" (and universal studios - but they were crap!!!) i paid full price for it but it was worth every penny!

;D

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Out of interest how much is an annual pass to universal?

12. Rudy

Rudy New Member

i honestly can't remember.

$140 springs to mind. i remember it was a hell of a lot, because i bought it in my first month there and i was totally skint! it was a choice between that or food ha ha

;D

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha well $140 isn't that bad!! at alton towers in the UK it is £80 for a year and you get access to all other parks in the group as well! so it compares

thanks

xx

14. flavour

flavour New Member

someone told me that all comp tickets issued after 2000 expire after 2 years, hope i'm wrong as i never got round to using mine and could still be valid!!
    well, i got mine 2000/2001 and they really did expire after 2 years...there's a date on there somewhere...unfortunately i never got to use mine! :(

later! flavour xoxo

15. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

If i'm succesful, i'm so gonna be in those parks most of the time. Man, unlimited rides on Tower of Terror and Splash Mountain..... I'll be in my element ;D.
    I remember Ellen telling me ages ago that as Cast Members, you can also go in the secret tunnels under the Magic Kingdom to see how it works. That would be cool ;D
    Dan x

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah that wud b good dan ;) yeah i remember ellen tellin me that as well!!

Sara xx

17. DisneyMichelle

That would be so cool!!!! Maybe we get to do that sort of thing in our Discovery day?!?

If not, we could always take the 'Keys to the Kingdom' tour and get to see it all!!!!

Michelle xx

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah totally would b great! look at us planning haha

19. DisneyMichelle

I know what you mean about us planning - we so shouldnt be until we actually know if we're going!! BUt I really would love to spend a year with you guys!! We would have the BEST time!!!

Hopefully we'll all get in now and Ellen and charlotte etc will get in in february so we can all hit the parks together!!!

I think I would def want to buy an annual pass to Universal - I love those big rollercoaster/white knuckle rides and IoA has loads of them!!!

Michelle xx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

I knew you'd want an annual pass so thats one reason y i asked the question ;) i know your the theme park queen michelle ;D

yeah it really would and i agree we would have the best time ever. i just really hope it works out for us all!!