Friday November 12th!!!!!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyMichelle, Oct 2, 2004.

1. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Aaaaaahhhhhhhh!!!!

The date of my interview arrived this morning and its the 12th November (a bit obvious from the title of this thread really!!!)

What about the rest of you guys - any news yet? I so hope we're all on the same day!!!

Michelle xx

2. Matt Gilbert

Matt Gilbert New Member

I'm the 12th November as well!!!! ;D Just about to send the confirmation email back to Jason!! Whoo!!! ;D

3. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Wahoo, i'm 12th November too. I've sent my confirmation email already. Here's to counting down the days  ;D

4. sneck77

sneck77 New Member

Hiya everyone, I have got my interview on the 18th November in Glasgow of all places. I think it is because I live in the North East of England and it is closer for me to go there. I am so disappointed I won't get to meet everyone. Is there anyone out there going to Glasgow like me?

from a sad Donna :(

5. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

well done everyone!! :D Best of luck to you all! :D

6. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

Cheers Ellen :)

7. DisneyMichelle

Hey guys,

Its such a shame that youre not on the same day Donna, but I suppose if youre closer to Glasgow then it makes sense! Although its such a shame that we wont get to meet you :mad:

Matt, Dan, am glad that we're on the same day, will be cool to meet up.

Theres a couple of other people interviewing in November I think so maybe they will be up in Glasgow with you Donna, if not then more people will probably find these boards after they have their date through!

Sent my confirmation to Jason straight away saturday, now gotta wait for the application form and directions - although I already know exactly where it is!!

Ellen, thanks for the congrats!!

Michelle xx

8. DisneyMichelle

Hey,

Just want to let you guys know that i was chatting to Sara C on MSN and that she has her interview on the 12th aswell.

Hope you dont mind me telling everyone sara!!!

Am still disappointed that you have to go to Glasgow Donna, but am sure we'll meet sometime - in Florida hopefully!!! ;D

Michelle xx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha no michelle its fine you've let everyone know as i haven't had much chance to get in here.

nerves are starting to kick in now. don't think i'll b able to wait til the first week of november for the info to come through from jason though!! It has to reach us by then so i'm hoping it will be sooner rather than later!

Sara

10. eeyore22

eeyore22 New Member

It's cool we're all on the same day. I'm actually feeling less nervous than I did a week ago, so i'm hoping the reverse effects are gonna continue  ;D.

I'm seeing Avril Lavigne on Monday @ Wembley. Can't wait. I know she's got more of a teen fanbase  :-[ but I don't care, I think she's great  :D. I'm gonna take a detour to Hammersmith before and try and find the Disney Attractions Office, and see if there are any nearby hotels to stay in on 11th Nov. I really don't wanna travel up in the morning.

Dan x

11. DisneyMichelle

Avril Lavigne is pretty cool - i really liked her last song!

The offices are really easy to find. You just come out of Hammermsith tube into a shopping center. Take the exit near tesco and turn left - keep walking and as you turn the corner about 50-100 metres down the offices are right there. Right across the road from the offices is the Novotel London West where Im pretty sure Im gonna stay - its just right next door so theres no need to worry about tubes or anything else stopping you getting there on time! The cheapest I can find it is £81 a night for a single room though!!

Sara - I know what you mean about the nerves, now we have the date its all starting to seem so iminent!!! PS glad you didnt mind me telling the guys abput your interview date ;D

Michelle xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah its fine mate now we must sit and wait for the information to come through. i need to get myself some business attire as well.

13. DisneyMichelle

I know - more waiting!!!

I got an email from jason thanking me for my confirmation and saying theyd send the info out in the first week of November (pretty much what the letter said really!!!) so got a few weeks to wait yet!!

Michelle xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah i got that today as well michelle. i asked him about interviewing times and that and he says cos i have to come from derby he'll fit me in as one of the first by lunchtime anyway, says he can't promise but he'll see wot he can do, wasnt even askin but it would be easier 4 me instead of waitin around and winding myself up.

15. DisneyMichelle

I think they do tend to try and fit the people who travel the furthest in first, so Im gonna right near the end as I live pretty close to London! You guys will all be done and I'll still be sitting there really nervous!!!

16. SaraC

SaraC New Member

awww bless mate well we'll have to wait and see. its just over a month away. god knows what the nerves wil b like for me on the day. My boyfriend wants to come with me for moral support but told him he'll probs just end up distracting me, the thought was there though.

17. DisneyMichelle

Thats so sweet of him! At least you have the offer there if you decide you need him there which is always good :D

18. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah well good chance he will come cos i know ill change my mind wen it gets closer. good job we both work @ towers so we dont have work 2 worry about. i know the main reason he wants 2 come with me, stayin in a hotel, men all the same! :D

19. DisneyMichelle

Haha, typical bloke!!!

Would def be nice to have him there on the journey down to stop you fretting about the interview all the way!!

Just realised I used the word 'fretting' - dont think Ive ever said that before!!!

Michelle xx

20. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha michelle, yeah fretting isn't a word that i use very often if at all.

Yeah i think martin might come down with me, especially as i am gettin more nervous by the day. Just a few family issues at the minute but hopefully as its a month tomorrow, well oct 12th-12th nov thats a month hehe, should all be a bit easier by then.

I just want this info through from jason now, eventhough he said by the beginning of november, thats still weeks away.