Friends!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, Sep 22, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I am watching friends right now and i am wondering, what is your favourite episode?

Mines is the very last episode!

2. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

There are SO many good ones! I love the one where Ross gets a spray tan, it's a stand-out favourite for me

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

lmao that is awesome.

I think the one where Chandler and Joey leave Ben on the bus stands out a lot for me, its just the quote

"Heads for Ducks, as Ducks have heads" *pause* "What freak ass clowns came to your birthday?" LMAO
    love it!

4. Freckles

Freckles Guest

oooo that is hard. i have a friends poster in my room which is them on the empire state building when it was being built. i want to get eh csi new york version of that.

the thanks giving spisode where we find out monica cut off chandlers toe is a good one.

or when phebs goes out with the health inspector.

5. ginabella

ginabella New Member

Oooooo I have that poster too!!
    Love it!

I love the episode where everyone finds out about monica and chandlers and pheobe is seducing chandler!!
    hehehe!!

6. Cicada

Cicada New Member

LOVE this topic!

I cried on the last episode

My favourite I think is the what if episode, where pheobe has a heart attack, monica is still fat, rachel married barry (and almost has an affair with joey), joey is still on days of our live, chandeler writes comics and ross is still married to Carol

7. leomgray

leomgray New Member

Ye that is a great episode, i am actually on that series right now.
    I like the one in Las Vegas, i think that one is hilarious where Ross and Rachael get married, awesome. Their whole story together is hilarious and them having a baby together and finally getting together at the very end is one of the most complex and funny relationships.
    Also i like the one with the blackout!

8. Freckles

Freckles Guest

wasnt there one with ross and joey getting stuck on a roof?

9. karenm84

karenm84 New Member

I think my favourite episode is the one with the prom video when ross and rachel get together xx

10. leeds disney fan

leeds disney fan New Member

my fav is when they go to london for the wedding minus Phoebe who is heavily pregnant

11. Cicada

Cicada New Member

I love when Phoebe and Rachel go jogging together

oh and when Phoebe sings to kids.

or when Joey writes a letter to the adoption agency for monica and chandler

they are all amazing

12. *minnie**mouse*

*minnie**mouse* New Member

Freakles, I think thats the one where they're up all night. It's my fav ;D I think it's some of Ross's best moments in that episode.

Also the one where they play thanksgiving football. And Phoebe keeps flashing Candler.

And any episode where Phoebe sings.

13. cowza

cowza New Member

I like the one where Phoebe gets sick and developes a sexy singing voice... also like the one when Rachel buys loads of new furniture from pottery barn and convinces Phoebe it is antique and from a flea market. So many great ones!!

14. Freckles

Freckles Guest

it is awesome!

my house mate has the big ten series boxset.

i like the intro with robin williams as the skitzo!

15. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

it's such a good show, every episode is good. some of the situations Ross gets into are cringeworthy

16. *minnie**mouse*

Heehee yeh that was a great opening. sexy voice phoebe was funny. I love it when her and ross are stuck in the hospital closet in the dark while Carol gives birth, and she just starts strumming...'And they found their bodies the very next day, la la la la la la', and also when she writes the holiday song.

17. *minnie**mouse*

WE WERE ON A BREAK!!!!

18. cowza

cowza New Member

Joey doesn't share

19. Cicada

Cicada New Member

the "what if" episode was on tonight! Too exciting.

I love at Ross and Monica's parents aniversary, Ross tells people how he "proposed" to Rachel... too cute!

And their first date when he rolls over their juice box! LOL and the kids see them the next morning.

They are all amazing!

20. Freckles

Freckles Guest

"you have reachede THE BINGS!" and when chandler freaks out!