From Canada, Leaving March 29, come say hello

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by zero1, Dec 11, 2004.

1. zero1

zero1 New Member

Well Hello everyone,

My name is Jenny Routledge (22), and I used to come on this site a couple of months ago but I haven't been here for awhile. I live in Nova Scotia, and I just got a call two days ago that I got a position in the food and beverage department and I'm leaving in March, this was upexpected because I applied in March, pretty crazy, anyways, I'm still in a little shock :eek: ....but hey whatever, so if anyone else from CAN is going give me a shout ;D

2. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

yoooooooo im going to be there september 5th( ya ya ya it's a little early to be on this site..but whateve) so yah that's all
    lizz

3. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Liz...Nobody is going to remember you :p! Jenny, Congratulations on getting the call. That is super awesome! I am from Vancouver same as Liz, but i get down there in June. Looking forward to seeing you down there,

Robyn

4. Lizzie

Lizzie New Member

robyn, get it throguh your head..nobody likes you!!!(cept for me..because im nice:p) hahha...hey jenny, you look SO familiar, theres this chick i went to like elementary school with and u look JUST like her...but her first name was ali or soemthign same last name..kinda weird:p
    -liz

5. zero1

zero1 New Member

hey Liz,

Well that's sorta wierd, ya I've lived in Nova Scotia from elementary and up.....odd.....anyways hello and crangrats to both of you, I'll see you there.

6. Lourina

Lourina New Member

Hi there :D
    I'm not from Canada - I'm from the UK ;D, but I thought I'd say hello 'cos I'm leaving on March 29th too!

See you There
    Sabrina
    xxx

7. hola1279

hola1279 New Member

Hi there
    Im from Canada and going to apply for the interview in March so dont know how long it takes but just want to get as much contacts and info so time will fly before I get there...Congrat everyone and hope to meet u in a near future
    Mélanie (Québec) Canada ;)

8. thecaseman83

thecaseman83 New Member

Hello yourself! lol

Im Casey and i am going down March 15 to work in Merch at the Canadian pavillion. i guess I will get there a few weeks ahead..i can learn where things are and give you a tour!

Anyway I look forward to meeting you!

Casey

9. sariberry

sariberry New Member

Hey Jenny,
    I'm Sarah, and I'm going down for March 29th too. And I'm from Nova Scotia too (Halifax to be exact). I've known for about a month and a half that I'm going, and it still doesn't seem real so I can imagine how shocked you are!

10. zero1

zero1 New Member

Wow,

Hey sarah, it's really cool that your going too, ya I know I'm still in shock, I mean I'm from Truro, Nova Scotia (boring) and now I'm going to be living in Florida, and at Disney no less, wierd...anyways I'll be talking to you probably soon

Hello Casey, it will be nice to meet you too but....um...try to keep your pants on dude :D and it's ok, I'll be able to find my way around on my own...but thanx for the offer :p

anyways, congrats to everyone

11. thecaseman83

thecaseman83 New Member

Hey...

I dont really know what you mean by keeping my pants on? I was just being friendly...I have a girlfriend who might wonder about that too!

Well ...I guess im sorry if any of my comments were taken the wrong way but i was just joking around...

Casey

12. zero1

zero1 New Member

Hey Casey, no I was just joking too......it just sounded funny to me when you said "hello yourself" it just sounded like the Joey "Who you doin!" I'm not mad or anything just laughing ;D