Glasgow interviews

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Gillian, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Gillian

Gillian New Member

Anybody heard back yet?

I got my card saying i was being considered but have had no phone call yet.

2. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi Gillian,

Welcome to the boards!!! I interviewed in london recently and got my yellow card saying i was being considered too - still no phone call though!!!

From the looks of it noone has neard yet!! About 6/7 others on here are 'being considered' and dont think anyone has had any news yet - am sure theyd be straight on here if they had!!! :D

Good luck with the results, let us know when you hear!!

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

michelle i was so up 4 her hearing 2day u know, i was like its a week since i got the yellow card so mayb 2day, ive jumped at the phone ringing. i'll b worse 2moro as im at home all day! argh its almost 3 weeks since our interviews, how strange is that?!

Sar xx

4. DisneyMichelle

I dont kno whay but today seemed like the day to hear for most of us!! Probably cos a week after we got the yellow cards!!!

They better let us know soon - theyve got just over a week until the deadline!!!

I might be at home tomorrow aswell as am not feeling too good at the moment - and will definitely be much worse just waiting for the call 0 at least at work Im kept busy!!!!

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Awww no u ok hun? *hug*

yeah im not 2 good either, bad back still, 2 weeks on, so im not really movin out me house much altho i think ill b out 2 get some xmas cards then friday is me cousins weddin which knowin my luck if i get a call will come at the crucial 'i do' moment and i got my fone on vibrate in me bag haha tut. oh well its all what ifs and maybes at the minute isnt it? sucha guessing game!

Sara xx

6. DisneyMichelle

Im not too bad Sara - just had a really bad headache all day and just dont feel 'right' if you know what I mean! We're not meant to go to work at all if we're ill cos we work in such a confined space (the cash area) that things can get passed between us if someones ill!!! So might have to sit at home tomorrow and watch bad daytime TV willing the telephone to ring!!!

It is like one big game isnt it!! I think It was Ellen a while ago who likened it to Pop Idol! I reckon its like X Factor as theyre looking for people who have 'that special something' to appeal to the guests!!

Hpoe your back is better soon!!! And that the weddings a lot of fun!!!

Michelle xx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

I've got to agree with you Michelle its like we're waiting to see if we have that Disney factor!

i'm at home tomorrow, gonna be jumping everytime the phone rings - even tho i know it wont be yummy!

Sara and Michelle look after yourselves :)

Marie

8. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks marie u look after urself 2 :)

but yeah there is a shockin similarity to the x factor michelle.

9. DisneyMichelle

Thanks Marie - was off work today but am feeling slightly better now!

Althouhg a call from Yummy would make me feel FANTASTIC!!

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Hey Michelle,
    Glad to hear you're getting better, hope you and everyone else gets the call tomorrow!

11. DisneyMichelle

Still no news!!! But by this time next week we'll all know one way or the other!!!

Am really scared now - what if they say no!?!?!?!?

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh michelle that makes it sound so final but it has dawned on me thats so true!! argh i shud b chillin cos yummy dont work weekends! and ive had 2 leave my xmas job cos of my back so shud have my feet up by now but instead im on here lookin @ wedding pics haha

xxx

13. DisneyMichelle

You should rest sara!!!!

Although I know its impossible to stay away from here - esp now with less than a week left until the deadline!!! im still very impressed that matts managed to stay away all this time!! Very strong of him!!!

Can you remember what they said we do if we're waitlisted?!? Do we just wait to hear more? Guess Ill worry about that if and when it happens!!

Michelle xx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i cant remember michelle, iv gone a bit blank on the whole situation, it must b nerves!!!