going back!!!

Discussion in 'Alumni Discussion' started by adam87, Nov 18, 2008.

1. adam87

adam87 New Member

hi i did the cultural rep programme andi was wondering does anyone know if we are allowed to apply again and go back out on the same programme? and does anyone know someone who has???

2. Steph Rose

Steph Rose New Member

Hey Adam,

I was also a cultural rep, but in the Canada Pavilion, and I am interested in going back as well. The company that used to recruit in Canada is now Yummy Jobs out of the UK. All you have to do is check out their website (www.yummyjobs.com I believe) and apply from there. They will give you a call and do a phone interview, like before, and then they go from there. I hope this helps!

Steph

3. Andrea1984

Andrea1984 New Member

well i'm from germany and i know a german guy who did the cultural rep. programme twice he did Merchandise and Food and Beverage. And when i was there he did Guest Relations. So i think you can do the programm more often you just have to wait one year between the programs. Because that's what the visa regulation said. I also think that I will go back but than doing Guest Relations.

4. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

One of the UK bar tenders was on her second time around when she arrived with me... I think she spoke to Disney directly rather than Yummy Jobs though...

5. 626Stitch

626Stitch New Member

6. stuart_peters

stuart_peters New Member

In most cases... But clearly D got to do it again but as I said.... She spoke to someone directly at Disney and not someone at Yummy Jobs! Sooooo lucky! Me and my fiance (who I met over there) would give anything to it again!

Bring back the convertibles and flip flops!!!

7. j0hnyoung

j0hnyoung Guest

I think its to do with the visa why you can't go back again..Not 100% tho..

Think its always best to ask yummyjobs, as it doesn't hurt to ask I guess..