Google map!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by NZ_Jess, Jan 31, 2011.

1. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

2. Keri_07

Keri_07 New Member

Oh that's amazing!

I wish the outlets were next to Vista Way lol I'd rather be tempted by clothes rather than the take away food stores :p

3. Rin

Rin New Member

So cool! Thanks for posting!

Yay! There's a Starbucks nearby (kinda)! Mmmm.... coffee....

4. missginius

missginius Member

Kinda nearby or kinda a starbucks?

5. NZ_Jess

NZ_Jess New Member

@Keri - same! The outlet mall is HUGE, and like right next to Patterson/Chatham..
    Florida mall is also ridiculously huge.. SHOPPING :D :D

6. MitchellC

MitchellC New Member

This is sooo awesome, thanks for posting :D!

7. Rin

Rin New Member

Kinda nearby. It's halfway between the Commons/Patterson and Epcot.

8. missginius

missginius Member

Ok, great! That sounds good! There is none close to where I live, so that would make a nice but expensive change!

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

There is a Starbucks not that far from Vista and there is one at Premium outlets, so there are two fairly close to all complexes :D

10. andrew93

andrew93 New Member

This is so cool!! thanks for posting :D

11. susy88

susy88 New Member

Hi I'm Susy, I'm from Baja California, Mexico :)

Thanks for sharing the map, I was actually trying to figure out a similar map, but this is awesome, totally what I was looking for ;)

I was reading previous post of yours and it seems like we're going to be at the same time while our internship :D

I'm currently on "sending financial info to CMU" step, are you also going to take a course at the CMU besides participating on the Disney Program? ..

Anyway, I was proposed to be at the Quick F&B service and then Merchandise and I cant wait to be there ;D

BTW how may of you are already there?

http://www.mickeypath.com/']
    [​IMG]
    [/url]