Group Tshirts?

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current ICP Participants' started by opherrichards, Jan 26, 2009.

1. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Everybody loves tshirts, and who wouldnt need a few in Florida!

I know currently there is one being made for a certain flight going out, but how about an entire group one?

Found somewhere that will do them for £15 with free P&P so they could be sent to every house individually.

Share some designs/ideas for a tshirt below - can include images & text on both the back and the front of the tshirt.

I had a bit of a doodle a month or so ago and yesterday made it into this:
    [​IMG]
    Then maybe blank on the back, or name or something?

2. leomgray

leomgray New Member

OMG that is such a great idea opher, i want one.

We could all have our names on the back, hehe. Can you get them in other colours aswell? or v neck?

3. Laura Jane

Laura Jane New Member

Aww, that's awesome! Love that design!

4. AndyFromDonny

AndyFromDonny New Member

Good idea, although sadly it's certainly not my type of thing.

5. KimmieM

KimmieM New Member

I have been waiting for ages for someone to have this idea too - thought of it a while ago but thought everyone would think it was silly. Love the design - my only objection is that its very lad-ish, maybe the same kinda thing but minnie ears for the girlies? Just a thought! N we should have our names and roles on the back maybe...

Such a fab plan tho!!
    Kimmie, xx

6. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I know, I would love a red t-shirt, i dont know why but i just think red is Disney! hehe.

Awesome idea as i said, i want one!

7. Callum_McK

Callum_McK New Member

I loved that design christopher!!!
    Put it up in the facegroup board as lots of ppl are intrested and there are no designs up yet :)
    x

8. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

love love love it!! Can you have a dif t-shirt with the same logo? I like my t-shirts a bit more low cut...and pink!!

9. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yea i was thinking that, i prefer v necks and probably a diff colour, light blue or red or summin like that, hehe.

what compnay is it chris?

10. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Sorry, I knew it would be a bad idea to post before going to work.

They have most things available, pink female vneck & strappy top etc, although I dont seem to be able to find a male vneck.
    ( http://www.tshirtstudio.com/personalised/youdesign.asp )

I can see if i can make the image pinkish somehow.

11. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

That sort of thing? (That is light pink by the way, not an orange sort of colour)

12. CharlotteSparkle

yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah yeah!!

I love it, you genius!!

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

We should get ones with 21st june on the back charlotte, im going to get a baseball t-shirt.

14. CharlotteSparkle

omigod omigod omigod omigod I'm so excited about this!!! We HAVE to do it!

15. leomgray

leomgray New Member

yea, im gnna get a tshirt and hoodie

16. nemo

nemo New Member

I think this design is great!
    I lke the idea of getting a t-shirt and a hoodie, does anyone know how much a hoodie costs?
    And i think names on the back would be great, just becasue i am terrible at remember names! xxx

17. opherrichards

opherrichards New Member

Okay, the general consensus is to have names on the back, which will be good for remembering everyones names definately!

Next couple of day I will make a facebook group to expalin what you can get for how much and so it is easier to get what everyone wants, also gives me some time to make a high quality image for printing.

Does this sound alright?

18. CharlotteSparkle

Sounds good to me! Names on the back is a good idea :D

19. djb.williams

djb.williams New Member

Looks great :)

I've used this company before - www.printedclothing.com - may be worth checking out as they do a load of styles and colours, may be a bit more expensive when you add delivery, but I imagine if someone contacts them to say we expect quite a lot of orders I imagine we could negotiate free delivery or some kind of discount (website does mention bulk discounts).

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I think ill get the date i depart on the back aswell under my name, hehe.