Has anyone heard yet?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by Sellwegger, Dec 1, 2004.

1. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

:p Hi all,

Just wondered if anyone has heard yet from the recent telephone interviews? I had mine on 18th November (2 weeks tomorrow!) and am going out of my mind waiting ??? I so hope i've got in, everyday i've been checking my emails, but nothing has come through :'(

I'd at least like to know i've got a place in the febraury interviews x The more time goes on the more I want it SO BADLY!

If anyone else has heard yet let me know how you got on x

Congrats to all those who recently got in, well done! Hopefully we won't be far behind you guys :)

2. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Hi!

No, i haven't heard either, had my interview around the same day as you i think, Friday 19th Nov. Ellen told me she found out in 1 1/2 weeks, so I am hoping for some news around about now! Glad that its not just me that's waiting, i keep checking my emails only to get a load of emails but nothing from Yummy Jobs!!

And i have an entrance test for another job on Friday, if i know i'm through to february, it may take the pressure off slightly for that test!!

Dan

3. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

There's always somethig quite comforting to know you're no the only ones waiting! :p

I know what you mean about waiting around, my current job is getting me down really badly :'( To the point where i'm so ready to leave and have been for a while i think. It's time for me to do what i want to do and this is one of those things. There are other avenues i want to explore too, so knowing either way if i'm through to the interviews in february would be great, at least then i can plan around it! Or at least it may make my miserable time at work more bearable with something to look forward to! ;D

I just want it so bad, its the not knowing anything and all the waiting thats getting to me, but there's not much longer left now to hang in there 8)

I'll go home at lunch to check my hotmail and probaly get 6 new emails all offering me something i don't need or want! Damn Junk mail!

4. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

it was 2 1/2 weeks til I heard about mine, not 1 1/2, so you don't need to be panicking just yet!! Let me know when you hear something tho! :D

Ellen xxx

5. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Feels like forever though! ::)

When did you have your telephone interview? I know its only been 2 weeks but it feels like a month! :( I've been keeping my fingers crossed the whole time :D

6. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

my phone interview was on the 11th october and I heard on the 27th-ish....

I'm sure it won't be too long now....but they've probably been really busy with recent interviews and xmas coming up....

hold out a bit longer! :D

ellen xxx

7. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Good luck for your February interview, are you going to London? Hopefully i'll be seeing you there! ???

8. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

Hey,

I had my phone interveiw on the 18th of November and haven't heard anything yet! On the phone Mindy said that I might not hear until after Chistmas (I hope that isn't a bad sign :'( ) So i'm sitting tight until December 27th... then I'll start to get worried!
    Good luck, and let us know as soon as you hear anything :)

Beth x

9. Marie

Marie Guest

Don't worry Dan and Sellweger, it took about two weeks for me to hear after my phone interview. I think from what i remember they'd actually told me on the phone when i asked that it could take about 6 weeks.
    Good Luck, i know what its like to be waiting for a job you really want as i'm nervously waiting for the results from my face to face...
    Hope you hear good news soon,
    Marie :)

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Good luck all you guys waiting to hear back from your phone interviews!!

Waiting is a BIG part of the application process!!! As you can probably tell Im waiting to hear back from my face-to-face which was almost three weeks ago now!!!

Fingers crossed for everyone - whatever we're all waiting for!!!!!

11. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Mindi told me on the phone that it could take up 3 weeks, so i'm hoping i will hear by the 9th :-\ I think i'd pop if had to wait any longer than that :(

Like Marie said, its even worse waiting for something you really want! All we can do is keep our fingers and toes crossed and hope for the best.

It's harsh as everyone seems so nice, but not all of us can get a position x Good luck to everyone who's waiting x Lets keep hoping :)

12. ellen101

ellen101 New Member

Sellwegger...I'll be going to the London interviews I assume....since I live so close....I hope they don't send me all the way to Glasgow!!! ::)

Ellen x :D
    Good luck everyone! :D

13. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Oh excellent, I live in Crawley so fingers crossed i get in i'd be going there too. Hope to see you there!

Haven't checked my hotmail yet today so it could be waiting for me when i get home at lunchtime ;D Saying that though its not been yet :( Keeping hoping and keeping fingers tghtly crossed until i hear!

You guys who are waiting for the face 2 face interview results must be pulling your hair out by now xxx

14. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

I think I speak for all of us waiting after the face-to-face that we definitely are pulling our hair out!!! :p

15. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

lol x sounds weird but i really hope to get into your shoes soon :D Still no word today :'( but oh well, can only be getting closer to hearing x

16. swedey2k

swedey2k Guest

Hi nothing for me either, dont worry!

I am going to an assesment exercise for another job tommorrow, which is not one that i am as enthusiastic about as disney- hopefully i'll be able to concentrate and not daydream in it!

Will let ou know as soon as i hear anything!

Dan

17. frazdog

frazdog New Member

hope it went well to day mate i reckon we might here next monday,fingers crossed we will all b there in febuary and we can have a few drinks to calm our nerves if u know what i mean ;D

18. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

With a bit of luck there'll be a little envelope of disney sunshine in the post tomorrow ;D

19. marshabrady

marshabrady New Member

hey, you guys, if anyone gets anything in the post tomorrow please us know how u did, and please let me know what the envelope looked like - the letter will go to my house and I want to tell my mother to forward it!

Good Luck All!

:)

20. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Nothing today :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'(