Heard Anything Yet????

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by DisneyTracy, Nov 9, 2004.

1. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey Guys!

Just wanted to make sure, nobody has heard anything yet, and that you will PROMISE to post right away! lol, I do hope it's soon, I really wanna find out if im going or not, and I wanna find out who is going!! Well on to Week 3 sooN!! for us Vancouverites!!!

Luv Always Trace

2. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I got a call from Eric today. I was at work, so he left a msg on both my home phone and my cell phone. He said that he had good news for me. I tried to call him back afterwards, but Cast-A-Way was already closed. I left him a msg just so her knew that I got his msg and I'll call first thing in the morning.

So, rest easy everyone (okay, I know, not going to happen), the calls are coming.

Sandra :)

3. WdwJo

WdwJo New Member

OMG! You got a call Sandra! Well that sounds very postive :) Oooo, I'm really antsy now! Did you apply for F&B or Merch again?

4. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Aww thats soo exciting!!..Yeah im getting really ansty, I Really wanna get outa here.. :( Are you from calgary??? or VancouveR? I just hope that i get a job, I have non stop been thinking abotu since day 1!!! ahhhh I WANT IT! lol.. well i hope they do phone calls tommorow :D

Trace :D

5. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I put down F&B as my first choice, but also said that I was probably better suited for merch (because of working at the Disney Store) and would be happy to do that as well.

Tracy, I was at the interviews in Calgary, but I live in Toronto.

I'm so disappointed that no one else got calls today. :D I know you will all get calls tomorrow. At least now we know that Eric is calling people.

6. Lady

Lady New Member

I DID SANDRA!!

Oh my gosh I'm freaking out!! I'm so glad that you got a call as well! Let us know when you get to talk to eric and have your specifics!

Chelsea

7. Tazzy

Tazzy New Member

Congrats all that got the call! Anyone from the Vancouver interview got any call yet? I haven't gotten any yet :(

8. DisneyTracy

DisneyTracy New Member

Hey!

Yeah im still in that boat as well, havn't heard a thing, havn't gotten an e-mail so I think im still good, I went for merch, so I hope i get a call sooN!! But remember we have to call December 17 if we hear nothing!

Luv Trace

9. BC_Belle

BC_Belle New Member

Don't fret Tracy it seems like there's a few of us from Vancouver who are still waiting.

Does anyone know:
    Are they waiting to call people from Vancouver until after they've called all the people from Calgary? Or do they wait on Merch people?

Grrr. the waiting game is so frustrating.