help to join the DCL

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by omarvel, Nov 16, 2004.

1. omarvel

omarvel New Member

Hello everyone. I was a very happy CP from February to August of this current year. I didn't know it at the time, but I really want to work for the DCL. The thing is I'm mexican and the mexican contact for the cruise line recruiting doesn't know much about it and doesn't give a damn about my previous Disney experience. Can someone tell me what can I do to get a job in the DCL? I'd really appreciate your suggestions.

2. Rudy

Rudy New Member

i don't know who recruits in mexico but this website might help you as it has contact info on it.

;D

www.dcljobs.com

3. omarvel

omarvel New Member

thanks Rudy. I've to that website before, but the mexican contact is useless. Would anyone know who can I get in touch with in Orlando to sort out my options?

4. Rudy

Rudy New Member

i called them in orlando when i first applied and they told me to contact my local recruiter so i'm not sure if they'll help you!

;D

5. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

omarvel

If your recruiter isn't very good - tell Disney that they are being unco-operative.  They will listen and understand and do their best to help you out.
    (i'm speaking from experience.. ;))

My recruiter didn't fully understand the job I did in Florida and dismissed some of my previous experience (which was really demotivating :() - when I spoke to someone direct at Disney I told them I was disappointed with the way the recruiter had handled my application  - they sorted out the miscommunication pronto and cut out the recruiter :)

Bonne Chance

6. Sellwegger

Sellwegger New Member

Good Luck in sorting it out x I'm sure Disney would love to have you back ;D

Does anyone know if you have to have worked for Disney in the past or can you be a fresh applicant?

7. soleil plage

soleil plage Guest

you can most certainly be a new applicant to work on DCL.
    High staff turnover means they need LOADS of staff all the time. :)