Hey everybody!

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by jenstar701, Dec 10, 2004.

1. jenstar701

jenstar701 New Member

Hey guys, I've just found out that i'm off to florida on May 31st for merch and am slightly over excited! anyone else flying from manchester on that day? how r we meant to wait till next summer? I wan to go now!!! Jen xxx

2. EvilQueen

EvilQueen New Member

I'm not arriving until June 21st, but I just wanted to say CONGRATS!!!!!!!

Sandra :)

3. Nio

Nio New Member

Congratulations to both of you!! I'll be there in March so a bit before you guys.

Nio

4. JOSSYPOO

JOSSYPOO New Member

nio are you doing merch or f&bev

5. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww congrats jen! I'm leaving june 21st like sandra.

first person ive heard of on these boards leaving 31st may, although there are bound to be more as people hear about the boards!

I'll be leaving from either london or manchester when i go, cant wait i know im countin down at the minute 6months & 10 days 2 go hehe. I would go earlier if it wasn't for uni!

xxx

6. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hey congrats jen!

Im heading out march 15th for UK food and bev so I guess I'll see you there!

Only 95 days until us March 15th people go!!

Michelle xx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

haha i knew ud b countin down still michelle, like me

6 months & 10 days or 192 days haha not long then :D

xxx

8. Marie

Marie Guest

Congrats Jen - im doing merch too but flying out from Manchester on the 14th June!
    See you in Florida!

9. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Hey!

I'm also leaving 31st may je bu i'll either be leaving from Glasgow or Edinbugh - wen Alexis phoned on Friday she wasn't sure about the flights! Don't care lng as i get there somehow!!

Jo
    x

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Jo!
    Do you live in Scotland then if ur flying from Glasgow/Edinburgh?
    I live in Edinburgh, tho im from Staffordshire so will be flying from Manchester a couple of weeks after you!

11. Craig-E-D

Craig-E-D New Member

Hi Jen, i'm leaving on May 31st from Manchester too, to be a lifeguard!! :) It seems soooooo long away though, i'm trying to write essays and revise for exams but all i can think about is florida!! lol

Craig

12. rjshevy

rjshevy Guest

Looks like i will be seeing you on the 21st of June with Sara and Sandra. Congrats Jen

Robyn

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Aww congrats to craig as well. People are appearing from everywhere who are leaving its very exciting.

Sara xx

14. Craig-E-D

Craig-E-D New Member

Thanks Sara, i've been reading the forums for a while, there seems to be a good crowd of us all going out!! Should be a right laugh!!! ;D ;D ;D

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah it definately will b, will b all good fun! cant wait 2 go :) u lucky thing, ull b there 3 weeks before me while i'm still doin my uni exams!

xxx

16. mojojojo

mojojojo New Member

Hi marie

Yea i'm from Scotland live in a wee town near Glasgow so Glasgow Airport wou be soooo much beter but as i said i dont care i just so excited that im actualy going!!

Jo
    x

17. abimellard

abimellard New Member

hey, were two girls from sheffield and were flying out at the end of may to be lifeguards - wahooooooooo! i still cant believe it......

18. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey,

Congrats Jen, Sarah, Mary Jo, Nio, Michelle, Craig, Robyn, and Abi.
    I am Robb, from Mexico, heading the 15th of March. Attractions.

Hey I hope u best for this 2005.
    And I am looking forward to meeting y´all.

See ya

Robb
    ;D

19. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Hi Robb!!

March 15th is getting closer isnt it!!! I think these next couple of months are gonna go by really fast adn we'll be out there in no time!!!

Looking forward to meeting you and the rest of the March 15th people - guess we'll be spending a lot of the first coupke of weeks having classes together!!!

Cu out there!!!

Michelle xx

20. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Michelle.

Yeah, time is going really fast!!!
    I am getting nervous about getting there, arrange the papers.
    Meeting ur room mates, spend the first nite there.
    It is going to be an exhausting day, but hey i bet it will be on our memories 4 ever.

So tell me, r u going to the Rose & Crown?
    Where in the UK do u live?
    Yeah guess those weeks at learning the traditions will be great meetin each other.

Well have to go
    Thanks

See ya
    Robb
    ;D

;D Yay!!!!!!!!! 66 Days to go!!! Still so much stuff to do, but can´t wait!! :eek: :eek: :eek: