Hiya everybody!

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by Sarastro, Feb 8, 2005.

1. Sarastro

Sarastro New Member

Heya everybody!

My name's Jonathan, I'm french and I'm 21! I'm a student in English at university (licence) and I've just been accepted for 1 year in Epcot! Pretty cool isn' it?! :D I can tell you it's really hard to work at university whereas you know you are about to leeeeaaaave!!!

I've worked at Disneyland Paris at the Characters & Parades district, so if u need some stuffs about the auditions, feel free to ask me! ;D

Well! Hope to see you one day or another at Disneyworld... I have to contact international services on March to know the precise date. They told me it might be next on June or September. If it's on September, I'll wait for you at Disneyland Paris for a second time this summer! And then you'll have a big kiss from Pluto and a wonderful autograph!

See you! john

2. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey John.

Nice to meet ya man!!!
    How cool u r going to be in EPCOT!!!
    When r u leaving??

Well I am Robb, I am 19 years old, from Mexico.
    How cool u have been working in Disneyland Paris!!
    U know I am looking for an opportunity to be a character and be on a parade.

So where in France are u???
    Welcome to the boards!!

Robb ;D

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Hi John

welcome to the website.

Im Sara, 20 from the UK. I am going to work at disney too, i start 21st june 2005. i can't wait.

that must be great working at disneyland paris there is also another guy off here who works there who is english, he comes on this website sometimes.

will see you out in florida

xxx

4. Sarastro

Sarastro New Member

Thanx!!

Robb : I'm from Nîmes, near Marseille or Montpellier or Avignon if u know France a bit... just next to the Mediterranée Sea! ;D I will know the date of my leaving on the 1st of March. I can't wait :-[

I do hope to leave on June, but it will not be that easy since I am a student in opera as well and the final audition is on the 7th June: I don't think Disney will take some new guys right in the middle of the worst period of the year... so I think I'll leave on September. Anyway, I'll go to Paris before.

Do ya wanna be a character in Paris or Orlando? I can help you for Paris if you want to... GREAT EXPERIENCE I can tell u!

Great Sara! Where r u from in England? we'll be soon colleagues! I wish I can leave on June as well... ARGH! Do you have your plane ticket already?

5. Tinkerbell

Tinkerbell New Member

hiya everybody

hi DR NICK!!!
    sorry i had to put it in ;D[​IMG]

im natalia 18 from Uk,nice to meet u all ;D

6. disneyzoe

disneyzoe New Member

Hi John, I'm Zoe, 22 from the UK. I've applied for f&b and I have my interview on 1st march, so fingers crossed i'll get in! I'm hoping for December if i get thru so you never know i might see you there xxx

7. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww wow you're from avignon, lovely part of france!

I live in between manchester and birmingham. nearest major city is derby, u may know if u know the uk. I also currently work at alton towers the theme park, will be there until june when i leave for disney.

no we don't have our tickets yet, we don't get them until around a month before we leave as we have to go for visa interviews about the same time, once we get our visa we get our plane ticket, i can't wait til that day. fingers crossed you're out in florida really soon.

yeah we will be collegues so i will definately be meeting you in the near future

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

congrats on the job offer! you must be so happy.

my names lindsey and im from scotland i leave 14 june, a weeek before sara!for uk f+b.oh and im almost 20!

xxxxxxxxx

9. French Donald

French Donald New Member

Hello all,
    Welcome Jonh.... My name is Alexandre, I am 21 and my date of my leaving is the 26th of April....
    See you every body!!!! 8)

And "Vive Sarastro qui va bientôt nous rejoindre!!!!" ;D

Alex

10. Sarastro

Sarastro New Member

:D HAHAHA!! Alex stop it you whacko!

Hey thx everybody for such a welcoming! The atmosphere is much more friendly here than our french forums... whooo!

Nice to meet you Linsey!
    Yes Sara! Avignon is a very nice part of France!
    I cross my fingers for you Zoe... but for a very short time 'cause it's a bit late now!
    Natalia!!!! I LOOOOOOOOVE the Simpsons!!! Salut Docteur Nick! wonderful!

We definetly have to keep in touch to meet once over there... I think it is going/gonna be a great experience! WHOOOHOOO!

You know, the Eurodisney experience was so great I have now close friends from Poland, Finland, Italy and... Venezuela! I plan to see them again before leaving to Florida... just to say that the experience is a REAL human experience and a kind of 'mind-opening' which you will never forget... ENJOY! ;D

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

aww thats great john. yeah definately, it will be good once you get your exact leaving date!

Sara x

12. Marie

Marie Guest

Hi Jonathan welcome to the boards! I lived in Tours, France for 3 months last summer!
    Im going to work in Uk merch on June 14th.
    i'm from Staffs England but study in Edinburgh and much to most peoples surprise was 23 two days ago!

xxx