Housing complexes

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by French Donald, Feb 2, 2005.

1. French Donald

French Donald New Member

Hello every body,
    Could you tell me which Disney-owned housing complexes is the best? Where are the best parties? Where are the best place to swim and to practise sport.....?

See you Florida!

2. Diana

Diana New Member

Well The Commons is the best spot to live. They have the best parties. Especially the Canadians, Norwegians, and Germans. Each housing complex has a pool. The Commons one is ok. Lots of parties in the summer months. But the water parks are probably the best. For sports, probably the field by Mickey's Retreat.

Hope that helps.

Diana

3. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thats interestin thanks for that diana :)

xxx

4. Marie

Marie Guest

Yay we're in the party halls!

French Donald - i dont think u get a choice which community u live in. i think its commons for ip and then the other two for college program americans and internationals..

xxx

5. French Donald

French Donald New Member

Ok I didn't know Commons was for IP...
    Thanks for your answers...
    ;)

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah totally marie, thats where we wana b ;)

xxx

7. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Living in the commons is gonna be cool!! How close is the commons to vista way and the otehr one whos name i cant remember!!!!????

8. Diana

Diana New Member

The Commons and Chatham Square are close. They are seperated by Mickey's Retreat and a soccor field. Vista Way is farther away. About a 5 minute drive or 30 minute walk.

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

chatham square michelle ;)

i think chatham is close but vista is a bit further away if im correct, but someone will confirm ;)

but yeah be cool, u may b lucky enough to be near me lol

xxx

10. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Chatham Square!!!! Thats the one!!! I could have just looked on the site for the name i suppose!!!

Thanks for the info Dee!!

We better be close sara!!! Just before you arrive Ill have to go to housing and request they put you in an aprtment near mine!!!

From the pictures the commons looks quite big and we dont wanna be on opposite ends!!!

11. SaraC

SaraC New Member

yeah please chelle request away :D be great to be near u cos of us gettin on, b less scary for me! but marie, linz, and someone else wana b close by as well, hope we all near each other would be great!

xxx

12. Floeckchen2301

Floeckchen2301 New Member

;D Best place for parties are the Commons... :D

Somebody said the appartements in Vista are very old and dirty. But there are all the american people (and in chatham s.) Thats a bad point, that they seperate IPs and CPs.
    I heard the europeans had to wild parties for the americans and Disney was afraid we could be such a bad influence and they could get in trouble with american parents ;D
    but it would be nicer, if we could live together with american students, that's, why we are there, to live with american people, I thought... when I came there, we had american roommates, but just 2 month later they had to move...that was really saaaad :(
    But we have the best parties :D

Anyways, each complex has a pool, internet rooms and sport facilities ( Mickey's retreat is close to the Commons and Chatham) and they are quiet the same, just with the difference that there are no americans in the Commons... :(

hope it helps

c ya

13. SaraC

SaraC New Member

thanks

yeah its a shame the americans r separated, luckily i know a few out there, as my cousin knows them who lives there, so i'll get to know a few of them hopefully :)

xxx

14. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

hey guys...just home...and straight on here!

that kinda sucks that the americans dont live with us too! kinda funny though! right michelle thats your assignment for the first three months...make friends with someone in housing and get us all near each other!

if all else fails we'll have to invest in a golf cart!hehe!

xx

15. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz! yeah michelle u have a mission do u chose to accept it? *oh my i so shouldnt have had malibu and coke today ive gone crazy!*

xxx

16. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

...doesn't take much.......

17. Diana

Diana New Member

Trust me, you don't want to be living with them. Yes, some are nice, but for the most part, the American didn't get along with the others. They came in and tried to rule the place. That didnt' go over too well. I did know some nice ones, but there weren't very many of them.

Diana

18. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

thats not nice :( . oh well maybe better the way it is then...but its a shame that there will be some nice ones out there we wont get a chance to meet!

plus i find american men so attractive....and now im discovering i'll hardly see any :( :( :(

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz, ill get u there with my cousins friends from the uni ;) dont u worry lol

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yay!!! just out of interest how did your cousin get into uni over there anyway??

xx