Housing Fee......

Discussion in 'Accepted/Current CRP Participants' started by robb2020, Jan 27, 2005.

1. robb2020

robb2020 New Member

Hey Gals and Guys,

Hope all of u r fine.
    Guees what?? I got a letter today, from the Housing Office.
    Telling me that the housing fee has increased by 75 ( for 4 bedroom) and 85 ( for 2 bedrooms)
    Hey current CMs, have they started to charge that quantity??

Hope u r fine

Robb ;D

2. SaraC

SaraC New Member

Oh really thats interesting

thanks for letting us know robb :)

xxx

3. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

Ive had nothing through yet so thanks for letting us know robb!!!

The stuff we have to pay out just keeps on rising!!!!

What else do we have to pay when we get there - Im so confused!!! Is it just the housing fee and our flight or are there other costs - Ive just forgotten everything we've been told!!!

Michelle xx

4. SaraC

SaraC New Member

michelle, i've not a clue the whole thing is still sucha blur, im so tempted to ask if we can go to hammersmith again 28th feb/1st march and have a 'refresher' haha

xxx

5. DisneyMichelle

DisneyMichelle Active Member

That would be so helpful to me right now - at the time back in november i was so nervous and excited i obviously didnt take it in but if i saw the presentation again now knowing i have the job and that the pressure is off Id actually remember what they say!!! :D

6. SaraC

SaraC New Member

and me michelle, its true cos i was the same, in a way i didn't wana take it all in, incase didn't get in and it added to the disappointment, like on peter kay & his bullseye sketch *look at what u coulda won* lol, sorry am easily amusing myself today!

xxx

7. Marie

Marie Guest

The most surreal thing at the interviews was when they asked us what we wanted on our name badges and where we wanted to fly from... i had to remind myself i might not be going!
    xxx

8. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

i think its kinda mean that they ask that for the folks who dont get it! it creates a false sense of security. you could easily think
    ' oh well they must be taking all of us and just interviewing to make sure if they're getting in to this much detail'

xxx

9. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know marie that is true they were like burton-on-trent on your badge? n i was like my badge :eek: and leaving dates, and sharin rooms talkin 2 u like you'd already got in! Julie said that 2 me though, she goes i'll be seeing you very soon and all this i was like, is she tellin me im in!?!?

xxx

10. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol maybe she was!
    To me she just said how nice it'd been to meet me and stuff!

xxx

11. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

well i cnt remember much about my interview really.was a bit hungover if im honest!

i had dru and it was just not at all like a interview!it was a really good laugh. i told him i believed in nessie and told him that my grandpa was a fisherman and saw him. he started saying i was mad and he didnt believe a word of it! it was so funny!

xx

12. SaraC

SaraC New Member

lol linz u nutter! haha mine wasnt like an interview either me and julie just chatted bout loads of things, travelling, marmite, her living in paris was all good fun!

xxx

13. Marie

Marie Guest

Lol Lindsey i remember u coming out of your interview saying that Dru thought u believed in Nessie.

Mine was more like a convo too with Julie she was so nice when i described my home town she thought she may have been there on a tour of Britain! at the end we talked about the tour of scotland she was going on. Best interview ever all my nerves went in the first minute!

xxx

14. SaraC

SaraC New Member

exactly the same here marie, its cos it was so relaxed just like talkin to a friend!

xxx

15. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah they do it really well ... obviously so we show our true colours. would help if we didnt have to wear the suit. makes it seem formal , which makes you nervous, then you wonder why after!

xx

16. Marie

Marie Guest

It was quite a fun day with the presentation and stuff - made me really want to go :)
    xxx

17. SaraC

SaraC New Member

oh i know, i bought a special fcuk suit jacket, which i might bring for traditions n i kept faffin with it, so uncomfortable in those kinda clothes, much rather b in jeans and a nice tshirt haha, but yeah i think that was pretty much the only formal part of the interview!! i tried to conduct myself as best as possible all the time, cos i thought they r watchin u all the time!! so the whole smiling, nodding, agreeing thing! haha i must looked so strange!

xxx

18. Marie

Marie Guest

Yeah me too smiling and nodding at interview and thru presentation. Tho the presentation made it sound so incredible i couldnt help smiling!

xxx

19. SaraC

SaraC New Member

i know, its weird cos its not as if u were smilin 2 make the impression or puttin it on, it was totally genuine! me, michelle and dan through the presentation were totally :eek:, although the chairs were so comfy i could've easily drifted to sleep cos it was cosy and dark haha

xxx

20. Lindsey

Lindsey Guest

yeah at the presentation...me too! was smiling the whole time.

felt especially self concious as alexis and jason knew who i was from last time. so i had to keep smiling and stuff coz , although they're watchin everyoone, they will be more sure of who i was than others they'd never seen, so they would have noticed if i was falling asleep or knocking back the headex!!!

xx