How do we find out?

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by CharlotteSparkle, Feb 23, 2007.

1. CharlotteSparkle

CharlotteSparkle New Member

Hi,

I'm waiting to find out if i made it onto the 6 month program and was wondering if anyone knew how i would be informed? Letter? Email? Telephone call?

Thanks

Charlotte xxxxxx

2. EmzEms

EmzEms New Member

I think the majority of us found out by email!

I dont think I know of anyone who found out any other way!

3. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

How long did u wait?

Claire xx

4. linsey

linsey New Member

we were told at our interview that it would be 3-4 weeks and we pretty much found out on the day three weeks later. I can't remember for sure, but I'm convinced it was an exact wait in the end and we all found out within a few hours of each other by email.

people started squeeing around here and then everyone was joining in!

5. Kerry J

Kerry J Guest

yeah linsey your right - it was 3 weeks to the day from our interviews that we found out!! (interview was on 9th Nov and we found out on Nov 30th!) as far as i know we all got an email - mine came in at 10pm and yeah we all knew within a few hours of eachother!! awww,that was such a great night - i remember sitting here posting on the boards to everyone!!!! such a great feeling!!!! ;D

6. Ashley

Ashley New Member

Yeah I found out the day after (1st of December) that I hadnt been successful by email. Then three days later got an acceptance by email to say I was on the Program, so even if you get rejected dont give up hope. ;D

7. linsey

linsey New Member

yeah, mine came in around 10.30pm. what was hellish was waiting an extra hour for your own one, very minute you kept thinking 'i'm not getting one' while constantly refreshing the inbox. i use gmail and it shows beside the email the first line of it, so when i got mine i didn't even open it at first but saw the 'congratulations' and squeed :)

i remember running downstairs to tell the folks, then phoning everyone i could think of.

Next day I ended up in a&e and everyone thought i'd over excited myself, lol. Turns out it was the kidney stone I had moing again. It seems my literal jumping for joy dislodged it again!

8. CharlotteSparkle

That must be such a good feeling finding out you got in! I hope that I will be feeling like that soon!

9. Clairey2302

Clairey2302 New Member

I know me too! Must be a great feeling to know that uve got it!

Claire x

10. Beatrice

Beatrice New Member

I think i sat and stared at my computer for about 10min. before i decided to actually open the e-mail. and it said in great big letters CONGRADULATIONS!!!!! I think i did a happy dance for about an hour. :D If i remember correctly it was about 2 weeks after the interview that i received that e-mail. Good luck!!! Hope to see you down there:)

11. CharlotteSparkle

I hope i get that email soon!!!!!! Disney is seriously affecting my sleep patterns - i can't sleep coz im thinkin bout what it would like to be there, n i end up getting up in the middle of the night n coming on here to see if anyone heard! for example it is now 1.42am. and i have college tomorrow. hmm.

12. VeganPup

VeganPup New Member

Wow... must havve been been so excited and exhausted(after your happy dance excursion)

13. ElisaTonks

ElisaTonks New Member

i got a phone call instead of an email to say i was in!!!

14. pwincess_sam

pwincess_sam New Member

wey a got told ova the fon! ;D

15. Heidi85

Heidi85 New Member

same here, I got a phonecall too.

16. thisisme46

thisisme46 New Member

i got a phone call to let me know and i had my phone interview on the friday and got told on the monday after whn i was in the pound store in town!!!

17. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

aw congrats :D:D I bet u screamed the store down! lol I did when i heard early this year in the computer rooms in uni lol

when do you leave then and what program u doing??

mayb c u soon then :D

18. thisisme46

thisisme46 New Member

i was meant to be goin out Oct 7th but had to delay coz of my graduation changing to november so now i fly out jan 13th

19. Elizabeth

Elizabeth New Member

i shall see you in the New Year then! :D

nice time to start - not as busy as summer i think! :D

plus, i think i would skip graduation, just get in absentism or somethin like that, cus i would wana get to disney as sooon as poss! lol more fun!!!! lol