How many Disney Movies?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by leomgray, May 16, 2008.

1. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I think this is quite an interesting topic.
    I own 10 different disney movies on DVD. I have a lot more on VHS but theyre all hidden in the attic, so i would say i have about 20 or more maybe altogether.
    My favourite out of all of the Disney movies i own would have to be Finding Nemo which i have on DVD.
    What about everyone else?

I think it is shocking i do not own more.

2. WinterSun

WinterSun New Member

I only own 18 Disney Dvd's and 9 of those are the Pixar Disney Movies. I Heart Pixar. The lion king is still my fave though

3. leomgray

leomgray New Member

If i was going back to classics then it would most definetly have to be Beauty and The Beast.

4. Celephaïs

Celephaïs New Member

I think I own ONE on DVD.. maybe more, but I think that's it... wooo
    I have pretty much all the better known classics on VHS..

My favorite would have to be Beauty and the Beast, of aaaaaaall the Disney movies

5. Kevus

Kevus New Member

i recently counted, i think 22... of the top of my head and 4 pixar i think

6. ~Disney_Princess~

~Disney_Princess~ New Member

ok i just counted i got 25 VHS and 7 DVDs and 9 i downloaded on my computer that i'll probably burn onto DVDs

oh wow it's sooo hard to pick a favorite recently it's been Enchanted but i love the classics so i have to say Beauty and the Beast and the Little Mermaid too. Oh and I also love Hercules ;D You're allowed to have more than one favorite where Disney movies are concerned right? lol :D

7. imported_Alex

imported_Alex New Member

I own almost all Disney-Dvd´s, because I worked for The Walt Disney Studios Home Entertainment, Germany. So I have all Disney-Classics (excepting beauty and the beast) and all Pixar Movies...

The best one is Jungle Book and Dumbo ;) Yes and Lion King, of course...

8. I haven't really got that many on DVD. At uni I have probably 8 but we have quite a few on VHS at home.

9. db4ffc

db4ffc New Member

I used to have them all on VHS, but my parents gave them to their friend's kids when they were growing up.
    Started a DVD collection recently - upto about 12 at the minute....not good enough really :(

10. leomgray

leomgray New Member

I completely forgot i had Enchanted, its sitting downstairs, lmao. Of course you can have more than one favourite, but with Disney you love all the movies.

11. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

i have to count them, but i have like 40 or 50 i guess on DVD and a lot in Beta and VHS :-\ and my favorite its beauty and the beast!! i lent it to my cousin daughter and it never came back aparently my niece broke it! so i have to bought it again and was hard to get since its a limited edition, im looking for snow white too, we lost it too :-\ and thats why we dont lent any DVDS now!!

12. I want so many of the limited DVD's but the fact that they are limited is where my problem lies. They are so hard to get :(

13. leomgray

leomgray New Member

ye cos all my classics are on VHS and we dont a VHS player anymore and trying to get them on DVD is so hard cos they dont sell, are they not releasing another one this year, is it sleeping beauty? I know the little mermaid is out the now.

14. I was able to get Little Mermaid. I think Sleeping Beauty is only being released on Blue Ray this year :(

15. PeXoXaLoVePooH

PeXoXaLoVePooH Active Member

the sleeping beauty is in DVD too i have it! =D, so i guess they will released in DVD too, blue ray its very new to only sell it, atleast here i havent seen any blue ray player... only with PSP if im correct?, i heard a rumor that snow white is anounced to released again this year hopefully, the sleeping beauty im not sure ;)

16. ThatGuyMatt

ThatGuyMatt New Member

I own ALOT of the original VHS' but tbh when the DVDS are priced at like £18 per DVD theres no way i'm going to buy them so at the mo i probably own like 2 at max on dvd.

17. Matt - look on HMV website, they currently have an offer on Disney DVD's 2 for £15 I think it is :) I got a couple of them. They haven't really got any of the classics but they do have quite a few good ones :)

18. leomgray

leomgray New Member

ye they are buy one get one free the now and the little mermaid is in that. Im gonna treat myself when my exams finish on thursday to two new disney dvds, i feel i deserve it, lmao. I fansy buying the rescuers, i loved that film so much when i was younger and ive not seen it in years so i donno if ill still like it.
    Ive heard that sleeping beuty is being released this year on dvd but i havent heard anything at all about snow white. quote author=ThatGuyMatt link=topic=5991.msg189844#msg189844 date=1211822993]
    I own ALOT of the original VHS' but tbh when the DVDS are priced at like £18 per DVD theres no way i'm going to buy them so at the mo i probably own like 2 at max on dvd.
    [/quote] And i agree they can be quite expensive thats why ive not bought any recently.

19. Kevus

Kevus New Member

go either tesco or asda, about 15 there man stream like hmv and zavvi are a little more expensive

20. leomgray

leomgray New Member

i just bought two new dvds out of asda in their 2 for £15 offer, its really good. worth while for getting some classics you dont have because they are expensive on their own