How many time?

Discussion in 'General Discussion' started by xxzazzzxx, Sep 10, 2011.

1. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

Hi everyone!

I was wondering how many time did the people here went to Disney?

I'm from Canada and I went 8 times! :)

What about you?

2. mousefreak

mousefreak New Member

im from canada , and not counting when i worked there.. ive been to disneyland around 25 times and disneyworld 14 times!<3

3. CanadianCole

CanadianCole New Member

I'm from Canada too and I've been to Disney World almost every year since I was born, sometimes more than once a year. I'd say around twenty or more times since 1993. I've also been on a Disney Cruise. Haven't been to Disney Land California, Paris, Hong Kong or Tokyo yet but perhaps someday. :)

4. Missish

Missish New Member

I'm from the UK and I've been to WDW 14 times. I've been to Disneyland twice, and Disneyland Paris 4 times.

5. I've only been to Walt Disney world 9 times since 1996. Haven't had the money to go back since 2007 :(. I've been to Disneyland Paris 4 times and went to Disneyland for the first time this year and hope to go back next year.

6. timon_and_pumba

timon_and_pumba New Member

Crazy but i have never even been to WDW!! and im going to work there! im just so excited to be able to explore a new Disney! Im from west coast of Canada and been to Disneyland, CA 6 times and Disneyland Paris once. One of my goals in life is to go to every Disney park in the world! :D

7. xxzazzzxx

xxzazzzxx New Member

This is one of my goal too! ahah :D

8. claire121394

claire121394 New Member

I'm from the UK. I went to Disneyland Paris when i was 3 and 4. Then i have been to Disneyworld 3 times, when i was 6, 12 and 14. Cannot wait to actually work there!

9. Sophie21

Sophie21 New Member

I'm from the UK and I've been to Disney World 14 times, Disneyland once and Disneyland Paris 9 times! I have this book about all the Disney parks and I think Tokyo Disneyland looks awesome...I definitely wanna go to all of the parks in my lifetime. And I need to go back to Disneyland to see California Adventure since it wasn't built when I went!