How to apply?

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Line Discussion' started by BigPhil, Oct 27, 2011.

1. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

Hey, I'm a 19 year old student in Liverpool, UK. I'm basically wanting to know everything there is to know about the application process, i.e. what roles are available, how to apply for them, when you can apply, length of contract, etc. I've applied for ICP 2012, waiting to hear back after my phone interview 3 weeks ago, so any details would be great, thank you :)

2. tayyy

tayyy Guest

i'm pretty sure you have to be 21 to apply :( but dcljobs.com will be your best friend, i'd start there if you're curious!

3. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

Yeah, after looking there, you're right, 21 is the minimum! Unfortunate, but hey ho, I'm nearly 20 now, so not long to wait!

4. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

Hey just curious.. Did you apply through Yummy? As we were told different and my friend who is 19 is doing a 1 yr ICP right now! Im
    20 and applied through YJ for next summer :) x

5. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

Yeah, I applied for the ICP through Yummy :) Mine's just the 3 month one though, I'll be going back in 2013 for the year hopefully.

6. SarahJane19x

SarahJane19x New Member

Aw ok.. It's 21 for Cruise Line I think.. Yeah that's what I've applied for too.. Speaking to other applicants we think we might be getting our emails about f2f on Monday if that helps :)

7. BigPhil

BigPhil New Member

Yeah, I saw it was 21 :9 Next year maybe! Although I'm looking at doing CRP next year, for when I leave uni...

I've heard it's Monday too, so fingers crossed for us all!

8. EGGFACE

EGGFACE New Member

hey guys, i did ICP 3 month summer programme back in 2009 and LOVED it, applied for CRP the beginning of this year and got messed about ALOT, the dates were being changed as far back at 14 months when i actually applied to leave this summer. . .they ended up saying that i wouldnt be leaving till sometime in late 2012/13 THEN they rejected my email. Im now a crew member for DCL and waiting upon my leaving date as im working for the launch of the fantasy :)

good luck with your interviews and youll have the bestest time ever working at WDW and proably see you about the boats in 2013 :p x