HURRY UP APRIL!

Discussion in 'Applicants Discussion' started by georgie92, Mar 8, 2011.

1. georgie92

georgie92 New Member

HEY GUYS! :D
    Oh i wish this next month would hurry along so that we could find out! sooo i was thinking it might be nice to get to know some of you, talk about applications etc and of course DISNEY in general! so yeah, find me on facebook! :D Georgina Thorpe and i believe it says my school which is sir john leman high school, just so you know its the right one!

2. meganlauren

meganlauren New Member

Bring on April! Have you worked there before?
    I added you on facebook, weird as you pretty much live down the road. Small world haha :)

3. Vickidoop

Vickidoop New Member

I know how you feel!

I applied the day applications opened so it's dragging sooooo badly! I've already started checking my emails 3 times a day (bad, I know)
    Have either of you applied or worked at Disney before?
    xxx

4. georgie92

georgie92 New Member

ahh see i didnt apply straight away as i kept redoing my cv and things just trying to get it right, i must have completly rewritten it about 10 times! so by then i just thought that'll do, send it in! haha, but im pretty glad i didnt do it straight away as it would have been an even longer wait! im trying not to start with the accessive email checking but im getting pretty close to it! haha, this is my first time applying so obv no, i havent worked out there before! so fingers tightly crossed! have you? :) xxx

5. meganlauren

meganlauren New Member

I'm not checking my emails crazily til the 1st of April ;) then I probably will.
    Not applied before either, just so excited. Fingers crossed! xo

6. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

I sent my application in 3 days before the apps opened. I then updated it a few days before they closed.

Now i just want to know things D=

7. mushu

mushu New Member

Application in before the apps opened. Check. Updated it just before they closed. Check. Reaaallly want to know stuff now. Definate check.

8. mpark90

mpark90 Member

Haha id also like to find out
    optimism is running very low

my names Michelle Park and ive already done the program once, in the manchester network i believe on facebook

feel free to add me and look through pictures of me on the program

9. cdneeyore

cdneeyore New Member

Best of luck guys im waiting for April or late March to see if I got the job.
    Fingers crossed you *all* get phone interviews!!!!!

10. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

Don't add Park on Facebook, all she does is put up pictures of her gnome collection.

11. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

Dont add Stu all he has is pics of Charlie Sheen naked (worrying) and a squirrel named Brian...

I am just thinking it will be April so not thinking about it this month too much :)

12. Discostu81

Discostu81 New Member

#TigerBlood bitches! Nothing but #WINNING on my Facebook!

13. pinkspideruk

pinkspideruk Active Member

Brian is THE UK squirrel - bow to Brian or else :p

I did the prog before :) applied last June got phone interview and no further and now waiting to hear this time - also on FB as Ellie Spider - fair amount of pics from my prog on there too :) also have a blog its a bit crappy cos everything is in process but feel free to have a look : http://pinkspyderuk.blogspot.com/

14. disney-dude

disney-dude New Member

i have to be honest that lost me bro ha ha ha

15. mpark90

mpark90 Member

:eek: stuey! i told you about my gnome collection in confidence....

16. CazzieAnwyn

CazzieAnwyn New Member

Ahahaha rgeat minds ihnk alike xD

Aww I dont I have all of you on facebook D= this makes me sad. Add me - Charis Anwyn. I have a pole in my picture =D

17. jamjam251

jamjam251 Member

Guess I'm not the only one checking my emails like crazy :D I applied a couple of days before applications closed and it was a spur of the moment thing, although I had thought about doing the program before I never had to guts to just go for it......sooo glad that I did though :) This is my first time applying for Disney...hurry up first of April xx

18. Epiphany_1988

Epiphany_1988 New Member

Hey im Shellie, 23 from Blackpool! I have applied for the first time and cant wait to hear something back now :) Hopefully thr weeks will pass quickly, Im busy at work at the moment so that is helping to keep my mind off checking my e-mail haha! Good Luck to everyone who has applied ;D

19. mpark90

mpark90 Member

hey shellie, blackpool!!! im from preston haha

20. evinrude

evinrude New Member

Hey guys, I'm Dave from Liverpool and I applied about a week before deadline and I am also, checking e-mails everyday too! April seems a lonnng way away at the moment! Fingers crossed for us all as everyone seems really nice :D